Sign in to follow this  
Otherworldly

xG on the right track?

Is xG on the Right Track?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Is xG on the Right Track?

I voted no because we need to restructure the leadership as silence has stated and also adjust rules for admins. Not on arules for admins but rules in the jailbreak server and other stuff as well.

I chose yes because we're getting the ball rolling with putting more admins into play and I think the admin team has improved as far as doing their job and helping out the players in the servers.

hmm... thats what we're trying to decide new rules and more but if you guys have any suggestion just make a thread and only 1 thread please previous rule suggestions had more than 2 threads on jb rules.

I voted Yes

1) Get a recruiting system going that has rewards so that we can expand

2) An xG pledge that new recruits must take

3) Rank and Leadership re-structure

4) Code of Conduct for Admins and Members

5) Monthly meetings

Can't think of anything else.

You guys have to stop complaining about people who are under 16 coming in our server. It all depends on their maturity. Getting in xG doesn't mean they will have admin or any powers, so being younger and being part of our community doesn't say anything about our clan. If they freekill alot or give us a bad name, they will be taken care of. Zehdari for example is much more mature then most of our xg members INCLUDING some admins. And he is only 14 or something, so don't complain about such meaningless ****.