Sign in to follow this  
Renakane

Wolfy

Well I am applying for mod on tf2. I wish to be a mod for tf2 since I am always active and play on the xG servers basically everyday. I should be mod since i often read the MOTD and can help all the new players. I will deal with the delayers on Saxton Hale since they are always playing and start up just as another mod+ leaves. I will constantly respond to any complaints about a server and join to take care of it as best I can. I am a very friendly person who will also populate the xG servers since all I do is play tf2. Well this is basically all you need to know about why I want to be a mod. Thank you for taking your time to read this and thanks for the what ever you give me ^_^.

+1 Because she is really active on tf2 and she would be able to enforce the rules that people tend to ignore most of the time because we don't that active of mods for tf2 (Excluding Lime and Rosser and stuff)

definitely +1

she helped populate some of our TF2 servers, she is always active on our servers, never causes problems

would be a good addition to our staff

For sure -1 because she said so! :D

But for real +1 because you are awesome and cool and will deal with those Saxton Hale people. xD

act: 9/10

mat:9/10

*Edit: 200th post! That means lots of love for you Wolfy. ;)*

+1

Wolfy is one of the most active TF2 players that I've noticed in the past 2 months. She's really kind and listens to the rules. Her activity is obviously a 10/10 and her maturity is also a 10/10. I recommend that she gets to have mod powers on TF2! :3

Decision: Definitely +1

Why: She is one of the nicest people i have ever met in this clan. More people should be like her. Anyways she is a very mature, nice player. Very professional about everything. One of the best tf2 players on the servers. Very active.

Good luck Wolfy. :D

Decision: +1

Why: Oh god, me and Wolfy have been friends since the start. I remember meeting her and she was IMMEDIATELY nice to me. She said she'd get a few people to check out my forum for submission and is the whole reason I'm in this clan. Thank you, and good luck!

Activity: 9/10

Maturity: 10/10