Sign in to follow this  
Gawd

State of the Clan

Hi everybody, forgive me in advanced if this is kind of unorganized; I'm more or less just writing down thoughts.

Situations like this have been happening for a while, a couple members leave and mass panic ensues. "The clan's collapsing", "the community's shit" and I don't want to disrespect anybody but sometimes people have to get over themselves. Yeah, a couple members left, they have their reasons, but it's no excuse for people to start going crazy and insulting the hell out of hard-working staff.

To be honest, this happens every couple months with a new generation of members if you know what I mean. People are used to the same things every day and when some members leave or if there is one person who irritates them all the sudden, "the community's shit". They complain over a couple new members but regardless of what you want the clan isn't going back to 2011. We're growing, and in my opinion it's for the better. Sure, people might get kind of hostile, but what can you expect? It's a big group. Your group of friends will still be here unless they choose to leave of course.

Another point is regarding something like jailbreak. People seriously complain about that way too fucking much. They say "Jailbreak's boring now silence fault der shit divs der". I mean what can you expect lool? If you play the same gametype for over a year of course it gets boring from time to time. No need to automatically blame on mods and admins and divs and coleaders or even silence. They work their asses off.

I guess what I'm trying to say is people have to be at least a little bit more open to change. The clan's getting bigger whether you like it or not. We are getting new divisions every day and overall just expanding. We can't be the same small clan we've always been if we want to survive, people aren't going to play jailbreak forever. And I just really wanted to say something to mods. In my opinion, everybody's so hostile towards each other. Instead of playing and chilling and having fun and letting everyone else have fun as well, people seem to target each other. Instead of admining the server people try to get other mods in trouble over personal conflicts. If you're gonna complain about anything, it should be that. And personally, I am going to miss almost everybody that leaves the clan who I've known for a while. But its their choice and their reasoning. If people need to leave, they gotta leave. I just don't think we should start huge panics every time that happens.

(and I'm sorry if I sound kind of arrogant guys, but I just wanted to voice something. Sick of all this nonsense lol)

people are leaving? OH SHIT EVERYONE PANIC THE COMMUNITY IS GONNA GO TO SHIT NOW THAT A COUPLE PEOPLE LEFT. EVERYONE HIT THE FUCKING DECK, FUCKING SILENCE AND #CUMLESSWONDER AND SERBIAN AND BILLY AND PAPI AND PONCHER AND JIHAD AND NEO AND MARK AND BRIAN AND WONKEE AND STARBUCK AND DEO AND MICROSOFT FUCKED IT UP HOLY SHIT WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!

also #Scrimfags

>inb4 white text

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Couldn't have said it better myself man, good job. i also get a little frustrated when i see people leaving for those same reasons, it makes me wonder why they couldn't just stay a little longer and see how things went, and the reason our community is "collapsing" is because of these dumb people leaving way to soon.

n my opinion, everybody's so hostile towards each other. Instead of playing and chilling and having fun and letting everyone else have fun as well, people seem to target each other. Instead of admining the server people try to get other mods in trouble over personal conflicts.

Well said on this, I see this happen often and it's pathetic guys really...

OH GOD DUKE LEFT!... wait! LETS PARTY! PROMOS FOR EVERYONE, but in all seriousness its good that you see we all put in work and yet The same gameplay does get really boring after a very long time, and the generation of players it does change xD.