CowboyWannaBe

CowboyWannaBe applying

You have a total of 11 +1s and 7 -1s. I'll leave this thread open for any other speculation from other members for a few more days. Hopefully you will have acquired a few more +1s so that I may determine whether or not you qualify to be an xG member! Good luck mate

You have a total of 11 s and 7 s. I'll leave this thread open for any other speculation from other members for a few more days. Hopefully you will have acquired a few more s so that I may determine whether or not you qualify to be an xG member! Good luck mate

Apparently you subtract the number of +1s for every -1 they get. So if you wanted to get technical, he has.. 4 +1s, but, that is something no one ever cleared up for me 100%

Alright, it has been a few days since any input from anyone, and you have not accumulated the amount of +1s required to be a bonafide xG member. I'm going to close this thread as it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Hopefully by the time you re-apply, people will be able to give you more positive comments and opinions, more then the amount of negative reviews you've received. @@CowboyWannaBe

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods