House

Bye Guise

Yeah this thread has been coming for a few weeks now.

I've been pretty inactive for a few reasons, but one main one being the fact that I'm getting bored with the games.

Sports and having a life has a play here, but that affects all of us and wasnt the main factor in my decision to hang up the towel.

I wont thank anyone but I will tell you who made this experience fuckin' sweet.

Diabeetus : You're such a bitch fite me irl <3

Darkwolf You make a great DM for the CSS division, and you are a really great guy.

Charrax I fucked up a lot and you always gave me a free pass out every time. Youre a pretty SICK guy.

Liam SO SICK

Digitalhax Even though you left us all for boot camp you were a really cool guy. Good luck with gunny.

Xenogamers is a great community and I hope the best for all of you. I really enjoyed my time here but I honestly think it's time to move on.

Stay cool nigs.

Wow, I'm honestly kinda speechless. We had some great times together, and I won't forget those (unless my medication turns me into an irradiated beast, in which case I'll use all the effort of my fragmented mind to hunt you down) I'll miss you bud. Oh yeah, my pool was waaaaaaaay better than your's, I think we all know that.

Sports and having a life
By the way what the fuck is this? And you never told me what a "work" was. Again, I'll really miss you mang, try to get on ts or CS:S when you want/can. <3 #2 /7/2013NeverForget.