nebulastar1

More complaints about the Tf2 Jailbreak server.

So I finally got on the Jailbreak server, and I have some major complaints.

1. There are no primarys.

This pisses me off the most. We can barely do anything about rebellers with no primarys, and if we could do something about that, i would like it.

2. We cant pick all of the classes as CT.

This pisses me off to no extent, because we, once again cant do shit.

3. No admin powers. Once I got on, there was a mass freekiller and i messaged Eternity, and he couldnt do shit about it since he didnt have his powers. Fix this. Please.

Fix all of these for the enjoyment of our users.

You seem to have a lot of complaints for jb :o. For 1 & 2, Brian was the one who made it like that but I'm not quite sure why he did. If you want it changed you gotta tell silence. @@silence As he is the only one with server access for tf2 div. For 3, I have no idea. All the mods & admins have powers in jb, and you never messaged me so that was a lie.

For 3, I have no idea. All the mods & admins have powers in jb, and you never messaged me so that was a lie.

I was on today and muffin came on, tried his powers, and it didnt work. And also, I was wrong about messaging you.

1. We'll get onto that, I am sure it's a glitch that needs fixing, that's all.

2. It isn't smart to give access to certain classes because some of them are cheaper or more dangerous than others. The pyro could kill the whole red team by accident, spy can just hide anywhere he wants and it's basically a very melee based class (which will cut into the baiting rule), soldier and demoman both use explosives, which like the pyro, can kill others who they didn't want to and the list goes on...

3. Is not a problem for mods and admins. As of right now, contact them instead of me or Rise. I couldn't talk to Silence all day because he wasn't on. I'll talk to him tomorrow about it.

oh, if some classes like soldier were allowed to be played you would have to disable the escape plan and the equalizer, because if the soldier taunts he could kill lots of blue players.

Fixed most of the issues, although I need a list of every item that we should ban for the TF2 JB server! I'm also going to be disabling rocket jumping and set all classes to move at the same speed on the red team.

Fixed most of the issues, although I need a list of every item that we should ban for the TF2 JB server! I'm also going to be disabling rocket jumping and set all classes to move at the same speed on the red team.

Weapons banned: Every single pyro primary, scorch shot, just restrict spy. Thats really it. Wait, just restrict pyro for blue.