BrockObama

League Tourney?

OOK GUYZ TOURNEY 2MORRO NIGHT @ 8PM EST. TEAMS WILL BE RANDOMLY SELECTED AND PRIZE WILL BE A BANNER ON FORUMS (MADE THAT UP BUT MAKE IT HAPPEN) IF U HAVE ANY QUESTION TEXT ME AT 1-800-FUCK-YOU

but seriously message me on steam or here, ill get a pool and divide people up into teams of 5~ and we'll play on either aram or rift depending on the people.

Just reply to his post if you are in. I'm in @@JayBreezy

Okay. Since nobody really fucking try to organize this I will try.

First of all: I don't think it is good idea to play for prize yet. Because we don't know everyone's skill level yet. And Team could be stacked and unfair. Maybe after this tourney we can add small prize later ones.

So we should make another thread that who would want to join this tourney. And if we have enough people we can have 5v5s. But if we don't have enough we can have 3v3 on either Twisted Tree line or Summoner's mid lane only.

Way to pick team members: I think it is better to draft like normal scrim way(but bit diffrent).

So everybody who want to play post their levels and their Division that they are in (bronze,silver etc).

The highest ranks will be team captains. And defends how many lower or high rank players that we have, the team must have certain amount of lower and high rank players equal to other team. so that It doesn't stack.

I think we should have to have play this way for first tourney. Since the skill level of LoL doesn't defended on level that much.

After this game we can see general idea the skill level of each player.

So yea.

Me, @@TheBasedGod , @@Sousei, @@GiddyAlphaCarter and @@DrPepperPhreak are a team

okay ill try my hardest i havent played in almost a year, and i am level 12 dis we gon win so gud

I'll be up for it lol, if someone wants to pick me up that would be cool. @@Hellafun13 Wanna team with me and others? we have a good team if u do

I know you would have a good team if I joined it

But im in @@JayBreezy and I thought it was a random drawing so @@mtown81 gg.

Oh your lucky then our lvl 12 team will poop on yours

I know you would have a good team if I joined it

But im in @@JayBreezy and I thought it was a random drawing so @@mtown81 gg.

Oh your lucky then our lvl 12 team will poop on yours

It's going to be random drawings.

OK so heres what i got:

@@Warriorsfury @@JakeEnglish @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@BrockObama @@MineCrack @@RoxyLalonde @@serbiansnaga @@RhinoButt @Aegean @@Microsoft @@DrPepperPhreak @@Jordozombie @@Forest @@mtown81 @@TheBasedGod @@Sousei @@GiddyAlphaCarter @@Eden @@Hellafun13 @@xXVoltMasterXx @@Deodate @@iRpx

If i forgot anyone let me know