aZmatic

aZmatic - Counter-Strike: Source

I think you just said "guys go +1 me or ill kill jesus" or something like that, and then went on your mic and said the same thing, thus posting your thread, and everyone said -1 after that.

I was obviously joking ;P, sounds pretty accurate though.

+1 your app.

count it

Is that your Steam Id? I don't see any bans listed under that Steam ID.

Wasn't it said somewhere that you can't -1 for asking for +1's?

I know for a fact i'm perm CT banned. Everyday when i'm playing JB, it auto switches me over to CT, then switches me back to T because i'm CT banned.

And I really hope so! I want to be unbanned soon x_X

Upon searching up your profile on Steam[Correct me if this isn't yours: Steam Community :: mateusz ], I found that your Steam ID is.. [sTEAM_0:1:54009319]. And in searching that on SourceBans, I came up with two bans. One by @@xShadowSpyx which was a 1 day ban for Breaking Server Rules. The other ban was by @@Nymph which was a permanent ban for Mass Freekilling. Both of these were server bans under the name [Ha] and [Ha / Anthony].

Xeno Gamers

I also searched under CT bans and this one gave me a little better results.

Firstly, you have a CT ban by me for 1 day under the reason "Gun plant, bait" and the name "Ha". This ban was unbanned by Silence as a test.

The second ban was under the name Anthony, by @@Hidingmaster for 1 hour under the reason "Read motd, its a nice read for the next hour... fking"

The third ban is by me under the name "HaBigNuts" for 1 day under the reason "Read MOTD" which is normally my reason for general repeated rule breaking.

The most recent ban, which is what you are dealing with right now, is permanent ban under the name "Lifeline" for the reason "Ban changed from a permanent Server to Permanent CT."

Xeno Gamers

It was agreed upon by @@Gkoo @@Hidingmaster and myself that the ban would be changed from a Permanent Server ban to a Permanent CT ban, for the freekills.

I closed that thread myself and made it quite clear your ban was edited from a server to a CT.

lifeline - Counter-Strike: Source

Anyway, since you are protesting the ban, and now that I cleared this up a little better, I want to know what @@Hidingmaster and @@Gkoo say to this ban before we move on to shorten and/or remove the ban.

Honestly, if it actually was a tarp that he screwed up on, I might consider shortening the ban, but the rest would be restarted; meaning he would still wait out the x amount of time we give before he is unbanned.

-Dat furfag DarkWolf6052

tl;dr: He was permed from the server, we agreed to edit it, he got it changed to a perm CT ban. He is appealing that CT ban now.

Got back from vacation. Let me play a little in the server with you to see your attitude. I do not have a clear judgement at the moment.

-1. If this had waited a while then I might have +1'd, but it simply hasn't been long enough time in my opinion. Yes, you seem mature, and from what I can tell you understand the motd, however it has been less than a week since you were un-server banned. Don't be greedy with your ability to protest your ban, the fact that you were even given a second chance from a punishment that should have been permanent is gracious. When you made this thread, you had only been teambanned for 4-5 days, and if you can't take less than a week of punishment without making a ban protest, then you really don't deserve to be unbanned imo. If you had just waited a couple of weeks I probably would have +1'd.

Alright thats fine. I'd rather have all the mods, dm's, admins, etc to see that i've matured up. I'll wait another 1-2 weeks. Thanks for the replys guys.

/close