aZmatic

aZmatic - Counter-Strike: Source

[1:22 AM] hidingmaster: -1

[1:22 AM] epix: -1

[1:22 AM] lostcause: -1

[1:22 AM] superkiller67: -1

[1:22 AM] trenchndx4000: -1

[1:22 AM] gkoo: -1

In that TS paste hidingmaster gave he didn't ask for +1s (Unless you guys mean some other time) @@Warriorsfury @@PiNoYPsYcHo

Anyways, +1 , he has improved his attitude a lot, is mature, active, knows the motd, is fun to play with.

In that TS paste hidingmaster gave he didn't ask for +1s (Unless you guys mean some other time) @@Warriorsfury @@PiNoYPsYcHo

Anyways, +1 , he has improved his attitude a lot, is mature, active, knows the motd, is fun to play with.

Lol shadow i was just kidding, it was funny because of all the -1's

I knew you were kidding, didnt know if they were

I knew you were kidding, didnt know if they were

I wasnt they were.

fbjn2g.jpg.724d2843671693173b9d1caff31741f1.jpg

Meh, +1

Don't ask for +1s or -1s. You can ask for people to look at your thread but don't ask for them to give you votes.

You're active and do know the MOTD, good as a CT. I'd say shorten the ban to a week, but judging by the number of -1s outweighing the +1s, might not have too much there.

tumblr_m4cbmkQzOj1rvzu9do1_500.png.eb1f3af8b7e980d5760485258121dc77.png

fbjn2g.jpg.bb1b6928ef92975c5400de08b4942121.jpg

Meh, +1

Don't ask for +1s or -1s. You can ask for people to look at your thread but don't ask for them to give you votes.

You're active and do know the MOTD, good as a CT. I'd say shorten the ban to a week, but judging by the number of -1s outweighing the +1s, might not have too much there.

A majority of the -1's are from trolls because I spammed my thread on a tinychat. Ended up being a stupid decision, lol.

fbjn2g.jpg.9f910989e6128581dc9093620128c33c.jpg

Meh, +1

A majority of the -1's are from trolls because I spammed my thread on a tinychat. Ended up being a stupid decision, lol.

I think you just said "guys go +1 me or ill kill jesus" or something like that, and then went on your mic and said the same thing, thus posting your thread, and everyone said -1 after that.

fbjn2g.jpg.2ab0bb99e52c08d7e66a9152fe64287c.jpg

Meh, +1

I think you just said "guys go +1 me or ill kill jesus" or something like that, and then went on your mic and said the same thing, thus posting your thread, and everyone said -1 after that.

I was obviously joking ;P, sounds pretty accurate though.

I was obviously joking ;P, sounds pretty accurate though.

Well, it was quite clear you were joking about it, But you still told us to +1 your app. All i'm saying. :p