+1

A: 8/10

M: 9/10

He's mature, active, and doesn't annoy me. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Megarobin i want your ass.

There I +1 you happy now?

Whoops I meant to edit that last one.

MrJeeblez has been a long time player on the css jailbreak server. He is active and friendly to basically everyone (There is some exceptions no doubt). Even after he left the clan to join another (Which btw was stupid :p), he continued to play on the jb server. He has made lots of friends in xG. He is a good warden and has a good knowledge on the rules

A: 8/10 As he is on alot, he helps populate the css jb server when the numbers are low. He is on usually daily just chilling

M: 9/10 We are all immature once in a while, And this stays the same for him.

D: +1

I find myself dumbfounded to the highest extent by you Jeeblez. First you leave us and join another group, only to come crawling back because they weren't cut out to be what you had thought they were? Nuh-uh, No-sir-ee. You ain't coming back here. I'm sorry it's just that sometimes there are boundaries that need to be drawn to weed out the weak. Then to make it worse you beg me to +1 you? Nope. Not this Senpai. If you can't even solve 74/x=Tan42/1 and not bother to think about googling it, then who's to say you're right for this clan? Clearly this clan only accepts intelligent individuals like Towlie who only left because he far more superior than us. To make it worse you mistake me for a Canadian when obviously I am from the big ATL. @@DrLee shame on you for getting his hopes up.

Here's my vote:

M:2/10

A:1.5/10

D: -1

-1-1

Na, I'm just screwing with you.

Good guy, Knows rules, doesn't break em, Can CT and warden, Doesnt have balls to rebel but thats okay too.

M:8/10

A:8.10

D:+1

PS: You still aren't allowed to have the key to this gamer's male chastity belt, you filthy casual.