Guest Jie321

What Are The Things That Are Flawed In Xg Gaming?

Guest Jie321

These servers are very good with admins that actually do there job. But i want to know what are the things you don't like about xg Gaming? For me? it is the amount of votes it takes for some one to rtv,ban,kick because you need the entire server to agree.

Everything

Saracastic answers dont help.

What is a problem with servers? Only thing I can really think of is staff activity, although that will come with time as we get more mods and admins (for CSS at least). There are a few tweaks that can made, but nothing I can see that ruins the servers.

Other problems? People that don't want to actually help xG and just like to say it sucks, without ever giving real reasons. If you think it sucks so much then I'm confused as to why 1) You stay here or 2) You are staying and not trying to improve it. I can't control what happens in other Divs, but we listen to suggestions in CSS.. strange that I haven't heard one from the people who constantly complain, but I do listen (and get a fair amount of suggestions) and look into implementing people that are active and want to improve the experience.

apuu.sh_62MdO.png.9d82389b89cc2ae775684fbf0e19a536.png

Please explain to me why we need MORE staff. You're just silly... (I would call you stupid but I don't want to get banned)

You need better, more mature, less ignorant, less divided staff.

The servers need to be more unique.

The servers need to have UPPER ADMINISTRATION WITH SERVER POWERS who are ACTIVE and scared of dealing with things.

You also need staff who can see through problems and fucking solve them without taking 10 years of complaining to someone els.

You need staff who wont spread useless rumors/drama around the clan.

Pretty much, it should be to the point where if ALL the staff were put in one room, they wouldn't argue or say anything disrespectful for a whole 10 hours without problem. They should also all try to put in something to contribute to the server.

P.S: start demoting people please?

apuu.sh_62Mct.png.786788708ce4d02df4185f527419be1d.png

apuu.sh_62Mdi.png.e7261270938edac59452656bd78bd585.png

apuu.sh_62MdO.png.752c1b2d1c128b5ee6a51335a5711c7b.png

Please explain to me why we need MORE staff. You're just silly... (I would call you stupid but I don't want to get banned)

The servers need to have UPPER ADMINISTRATION WITH SERVER POWERS who are ACTIVE and scared of dealing with things.

You also need staff who can see through problems and fudgeing solve them without taking 10 years of complaining to someone els.

Pretty much, it should be to the point where if ALL the staff were put in one room, they wouldn't argue or say anything disrespectful for a whole 10 hours without problem. They should also all try to put in something to contribute to the server.

we could start with you since i never see you on.

apuu.sh_62Mct.png.c2ec1a5041fa1b73d6fbad90cc9141da.png

apuu.sh_62Mdi.png.d1f5f840fd8976a8cdbda8a6044b4109.png

The correct list: CS:S Staff Roster | Xeno Gamers as the one you posted is way outdated.

I said activity, as most of the mods/admins are not incredibly active although active enough I dont want to get rid of some of them. Saying you would call me stupid is the same as actually saying it. Why don't you want to get banned? If you act immature and rude it will happen, if you have respect then it wont.

Maybe we do, maybe we don't. I think a fair amount of the staff get along with each other, you have to expect some issues but we deal with that accordingly. Ask anybody who is active if we are doing a good job in at least TRYING to foster a good environment.

Nothing I can do about that unfortunately, but I'm doing my best to improve Jailbreak.

I'm assuming you meant not scared to deal with things; thats more blame on people who are out to get staff members in trouble when they try to do something. I would love server powers to be able to help, but I don't know if I can get them.

You also need staff who can see through problems and fucking solve them without taking 10 years of complaining to someone els.

I don't wait 10 years to solve problems, I do my best to solve problems that arise with the tools I have. As do most of my staff members.

This will always happen, ignore it is really the only way to get by it. I hate it as much as the next person.

That would be my dream come true, it aint going to happen, but as I said we can only try so hard to make things run smoothly.

Lets play the game I like to call circle the staff on your list that are active, and cross out the ones ALREADY demoted for inactivity/leaving and then guess who will be demoted tomorrow (here's a hint, I have the list of CSS Promo/Demos, and quite a few are on it!) @@Warriorsfury @@Hidingmaster

warriorsfurry.JPG.96e667e6db53c23a5183d97d593d214c.JPG

You also need staff who can see through problems and fudgeing solve them without taking 10 years of complaining to someone els.

So what you're saying is that we should have a system where all parties always agree with each other 100% of the time and the notion of any dissenting opinion is stomped out at the first opportunity? Sounds a little dictatorial there buddy. To be honest warrior, you're just a fucking broken record at this point. Every time this thread comes around (the "xG has tons of problems" thread) you blurt the same message over and over again, but offer no solution to these problems. If you're upset with the fact that our servers aren't very unique/interesting, find some damn plugins or anything else that would give the desired effect yourself, instead of just playing smeague of smegens all day long and bitching on forums. Upset that upper administrations doesn't do jack to help out the servers, learn how to do some basic coding and get the position for yourself, or find someone else who has the know-how/balls to take the position. The constant bitching and moaning isn't going to help the drama levels on forums either. Be the change you wish to see.

Lets play the game I like to call circle the staff on your list that are active, and cross out the ones ALREADY demoted for inactivity/leaving and then guess who will be demoted tomorrow (here's a hint, I have the list of CSS Promo/Demos, and quite a few are on it!) @@Warriorsfury @@Hidingmaster

Exactly. We take care of issues when they need to be. And I have a strange feeling Chrono is exactly right on his philosophy; oh wait, he is.

And diabeetus said it perfectly: Be the change you wish to see.

nothing ever happens until we start planning community events. I'm telling you, the best way to get intrest in the games and population is to have massive community events on different games and servers (using ts).

Nigga I still get on CSS at least 2-5 times a week to admin.

Nigga I still get on CSS at least 2-5 times a week to admin.

I didn't circle if you aren't also active on TS, which is one of the requirements of staff.

I didn't circle if you aren't also active on TS, which is one of the requirements of staff.

The only weeks I haven't been very active in teamspeak is these last couple bc holidays/finals etc. Besides that I'm often in a room with minecrack or others. Even in this past two weeks I've made an effort to pop into TS every once in a while.