Themaskedhotdog - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

blackknight

Steam ID:

blackknight

Information:

im baned and I cant get on my favorite server its been like a month now. All I did was kill a few guys when I was on blue then I left I should have been baned yes for like 1 day or highest of 1 week but I still cant get back on. I killed 2 people when I wasn't supposed to that's it

If you left after freekilling 3 or more then its a perm, and according to the logs you killed 6 people in a span of 3 minutes (we can't tell if you freekilled all of them or some of them rebelled/ignored wardens orders).

If you freekilled 3 or more of these people, a permanent ban was justifiable and you should not be unbanned. If you freekilled 3 or less of these people, we're talking about a month ban (at most).

But isn't the rule that if you free kill and leave it's auto perm? No matter how many you kill? So he would have been permed since he seems to be admitting to killing and leaving, if that's the case.

But isn't the rule that if you free kill and leave it's auto perm? No matter how many you kill? So he would have been permed since he seems to be admitting to killing and leaving, if that's the case.

- Mass Freekill is Perm-CT

- Mass Freekill and leave is Perm from server

We need @kbraszzz or @Deidara to give some insight on what happened to clear up the six kills OP had (if all were Freekill or if some of them were because the red player rebelled or had purpose for doing so)