Voly

Goodbye

Disclaimer: this isn't a member submission you sons of bitches. This is a GOODBYE thread. CLs move pls. (Fk u @Bleed) These forms are confusing as fuck. Anywayyyy, I'm not going to lie. I shouldn't be here at the moment. After the CSGO servers started slumping, I was actually going to leave. The oldies were gone, JB was unpopulated, and LQ was banned. Why should I stay? But new people like @SuperMaddud and @Barmithian changed me so I stayed. Who would've known that after 3 years, the new guy who paid for his mod would still be around. Anyway, as for why I'm leaving still angers me till this day. (Yes, I planned this for a while now.) It sucks that certain individuals in this clan have the nerve to push someone to the limit that it affects them mentally and physically. I'm sick of it. Not sick of just those individuals, but also myself. Why didn't i do jack shit? I have anger issues and you'd be dumb not to know by now. I'm the type of person that when someone does something to me, I never forget. NEVER. Insomnia runs my life now thank you very much. (Sarcasm) I'm not going to name names as it is extremely childish. You know who you are. Maybe one day, I'll find a way to forgive you all, but I doubt it. I left a mark in this clan, a dent I'm proud of.

Out of all the times i've talked to you in teamspeak rip. You seemed like a cool guy except for when your mic was on when you were typing stuff ;) But anyways have fun in the future and bye :'(

I have that same reason to, in which i can to also name a few that I'm not going to mention, that's why I stopped going to the Xg servers.

Tis the internet m8, if someone isn't capable of ignoring or not-taking things to heart, then they shouldn't be using the internet to interact with others (IE. forums or any other social gatherings). Unless people are using information that affects your [in general] personal life (photos, personal information such as your name, address, etc) then who cares what they think/say about you.

If someone is being affected mentally and physically, then they should take it upon themselves to leave before it gets any worse, not to stick around and hope it gets better. I'm not going to say that the community isn't to blame, because it is pretty damn toxic at times, but the blame is just as equally put toward whomever is having a hard time for allowing it to drag out longer than it should.

With that said, its unfortunate that you're choosing to leave, but I hope for the best in your future endeavours m8 :coffee:

Tis the internet m8, if someone isn't capable of ignoring or not-taking things to heart, then they shouldn't be using the internet to interact with others (IE. forums or any other social gatherings). Unless people are using information that affects your [in general] personal life (photos, personal information such as your name, address, etc) then who cares what they think/say about you.

If someone is being affected mentally and physically, then they should take it upon themselves to leave before it gets any worse, not to stick around and hope it gets better. I'm not going to say that the community isn't to blame, because it is pretty damn toxic at times, but the blame is just as equally put toward whomever is having a hard time for allowing it to drag out longer than it should.

With that said, its unfortunate that you're choosing to leave, but I hope for the best in your future endeavours m8 :coffee:

Fuck you bitch. 1v1 Crittle Sticks f3get.