Kittylicious

Xgstumpy - mmo

Alright so here is the issue. Whether or not spamming ratings is "bannable" does not mean its the appropriate action to take. It is highly annoying and 100% unnecessary. Normally we don't worry about it and tell people to turn off the notifications because of how petty it is. This case is a little different in which Kitty has been told, many times, to talk to a CL or DL/DM if there are further issues. She went against this advice and retaliated yet again.

There is obviously no reason for stumpy or forge to be talking the way they did in shoutbox, it just isn't respectful. Forge sure in the hell should know that, and stumpy... c'mon.

Stumpy was already banned for a day and warned due to his actions in shoutbox and posting on the forums.

I have dealt with issues of disrespect, harassment, unnecessary posting, and spamming about 5 times this week. It's going to stop here. CL's are done dealing with the disrespect and dishonesty that constantly goes on now. We went into most issues with an optimistic look, trying to see what we could do to remedy the situation and make all sides at least somewhat happy. No more lenience from us.

With that being said here is the decision regarding this thread.

Stumpy and Kitty (Forge may apply if he continues as well): If CL's, or even others with forum powers, get even the slightest hint of the following

-Disrespect

-Harassment

-Unnecessary arguing

-Rating spam

-Passive Aggressiveness

-Attention seeking

-Shitposting

-Or really anything that shows a lack of maturity and respect for other members

a PERMANENT forum ban will be immediately applied. And there's no if ands or buts about it. CL's or others with forum powers need to consult with preferably 3 or more others (CL's or others of equal power) before initiating a ban, just to make sure it's in fact justified.

All we ask is for EVERYONE to be mature about situations. You can have fun and joke around, but know the limits. Remember that although the internet allows you to hide behind a monitor, your words still affect people like it would in a face-to-face conversation. You would think I don't have to remind people about this, but apparently the internet makes you all think that if you can't see someone, why does it matter what I say?

I highly suggest you don't test our limits with this. Harassment will not be tolerated and apparently this is the action that needs to be taken.

posting in here to toplel on @Hidingmaster why not just make this "crack down" apply to everyone. obviously not perm everyone for bm, they can get it, but make an official announcement that we are cracking down on it, sticky it in the news, blah blah blah. no more quarrels about not warning people. if you're tired of 5 cases this week, you should see the amount of stuff others just deal with on their own before it goes massive shit storm.