STEAM_0:0:49080993

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Time Active on Servers:

2 Weeks and counting

Reasons for Joining:

I like the server and the people on the server so why not try it out.

+1

A:8

M:8

He knows the rules well he may have a rough history but he knows the rules. when he is CT he actually takes warden and dose a descent job of it. He is sometimes on TeamSpeak (at least he gets on TS). He is an overall great guy and would be a nice addition to the community.;)

+1

A:9

M:10

bullseye is probably my favorite non member that I've ever had on the server, he calls warden frequently and is fair, knows the rules and we'd be dumb to not make him a member fr

you strongly strongly strongly have my vote. +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

HEY GUYS. Just here to give your generic +1. Today, Im going to be featuring all that is ever said in these member applications, and what they mean!

1. Cool dude - This basically means, "I really don't know what to say, but ive seen you on before and I like you."

2. Mature - You don't really cause problems and I like you.

## 1 & 2 are most frequently used together. Both of them combined are the most generic reasons for +1's.

3. Great warden - I dont even understand why this would be put on a member application, aside from not knowing what to say.

4. A & M people when putting in this information in as numerical values, will never NOT use the same three numbers, 6-7-8.

Anyways, those are the most used reasons for being a member of xG.

Here is my input on your application:

+1 cool dude, mature, great warden

a:7

m: 6

Xd