Sign in to follow this  
rexxthg123

Techno

Member Name: rexxthg123

Player's Name: Techno

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:35465463

Ban Request Reason: Well other then breaking multiple servers rules,and trolling me and other players off the servers, hes also SUPER annoying hes like a 7 year old girl who using his voice to troll people and its annoying!

+1 this up, he always trolls me when i try to play ct, says i'm terrible. He treats himself like he's the best at css. Someone needs to teach this kid a lesson.

+1 ban, he obviously uses a voice changer so for you who think he is really that young that is quite silly of you! But he does troll, disrespect, etc, etc

+1 ban, he obviously uses a voice changer so for you who think he is really that young that is quite silly of you! But he does troll, disrespect, etc, etc
LOL he doesnt use a voice changer go to his steam and you can see the little reverse pedos picture.he actully 7

proof or gtfo, come on ppl, how many times must we repeat this
Well im kinda sick of needing proof all the time, I mean cmon? theres like 13 people here who waht him banned thats at least 2/5 of the jailbreak population and 3/5 of the jailbreak population goes on the forums soo cant this be a community ban?

+1 lol he's annoying and is obviously a troll

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

proof or gtfo, come on ppl, how many times must we repeat this

lol serbian dont just do exactly what other peoples do. with THIS MANY requests, proof is unnecessary