In-Game Name:

xG Steven

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:87027123

Position:

Time Active:

15 Days

Experience:

I was a moderator (equivalent to admin on csgo) on a minecraft server that has roughly over 200 people on at all times, now it only has around 170 people on at all times. I resigned from the server in December of 2015.

Donated:

No

Information:

I want to become a staff member to help out the community. I'm active on teamspeak, Jailbreak, minigames, and the forums.

Not sure if my vote counts seeing as I am not a member nor play on CS:GO, But I have had the pleasure of getting to know this character a bit while helping with minecraft. I feel he is definitely mature enough to take this role.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Kappa

On a serious note: he is active on both the servers and teamspeak and while he can be a bonehead sometimes he knows the rules and I think he can become a pretty decent juicebox boy moderator

I mean you can be immature at times(not that me or others aren't) but you still know the rules. Maybe temporary mod, so you can prove you know what you're doing(or you could prove that your rightful position in the clan is being our sacred juicebox boy).

+1 he's my child.

He's very active on servers and teamspeak, the few times I go on minigames or Jailbreak I always see him on, there's never any problems with him rules-wise and although he shitposts sometimes on the forums, I think it would definitely be worth to give him a shot as moderator. He also pisses off rabid which is a big bonus for me

If you want to bring up a whole different situation that happened over 2 months ago that's up to you. I had a fight with orange juice which involved only me and him yet you kept messaging me about it. I asked you to stop messaging me about it and you wouldn't. How else do i get my point across? If I you took it personally I'm sorry, but I was really mad at the time.