Sign in to follow this  
SykotikAngel

Selby9409

I read this guys submission form and he says he's a good warden.... as if.

First of all, stating the facts----

if i believe correctly he just joined xenogamers

-he has "leadership skills"

-hes been playing css for 2 weeks

-hes played jailbreak for 3 hours

now as a T and this guy as a CT, he is very abusive with his powers

-he Freekills people he doesn't like or who killed him last round

-if he sees someone who has a gun he doesn't tell them to drop it he just kills them, which is against the rules btw.

-if he sees someone cell hopping he'll follow that person into the cell and kill them for no reason,

"i cell hopped and he said, quote,"I said no one leaves their cells." Now since when has cell hopping been considered leaving a cell if you just went into another cell?

-heres a good one, i had a primary holestered and he said to me, quote, " Drop the gun Sykotik, (didn't know i had one but anyways im pulling it out and he starts to count) (HERES WHERE IT GETS INTERESTING, HE MANAGED TO SAY 3, 2, 1 IN ABOUT .5 SECONDS.) and then pulls the trigger which would be considered freekilling since i was dropping the gun and he shot me in the face before i could pull out the gun.

-freekilling is considered an ugly thing and anyone who is a victim to it such as me starts ranting and he punishes ranting by giving them special treatment and telling them to freeze for the entire round.

-He is almost always a warden despite his ugly childish voice, which almost everyone says is mature but isnt.

I would argue that this guy can and should be kicked out of the server for a good 3 days, but that would be terrible however i want something done, such as displaying the motd when you first go into a server instead of clicking on link to motd. and as for this guy, he should get some kind of punishment but i don't know what

I haven't seem him do these things personally, but you need to provide evidence to prove what you are saying. You can't just call in an admin if he accidentally free-kills. If it is happening often, record a demo of him and send it to us.

selby is loyal to xG and sometimes he tarps a lot and it does get annoying but people think its a freekill because they dont understand the orders. if a person had a gun and was killed it could have been legal. if he says "if your out of your cell you are a rebel he can hunt you down for cell hopping. also, when he doesnt like someone he doesnt freekill, he just tarps extra hard. finally, if any of these things i said are wrong how can we believe you if you dont have evidence :P . from my knowledge, selby is a good player, and in no way deserves to be removed from xG

heres the detail of this order - "outside your cell you ish a rebel" - this order retstricts u from hopping cells once u go out ur cell ur a rebel and they can just walk into ur cell and kill u okay unless there is a rule that allows u to cell hop otherwise you can be killed so please don't complain he hunts u down in ur cell. You may cell hop but u risk the chance of being killed .

All who read this now please just follow the template don't protest a member of what he/she wrong unless u got evidence otherwise don't post thnx