Sign in to follow this  
HighSociety

Soiarn

Member Name: Poncher

Player's Name: Soiarn

Player's Steam ID: idk....u probably hav it somewhere

Ban Request Reason: i know...i know...ANOTHER ban request for soiarn, n hes probably gonna ***** about it as usual. he is THE MOST disrespectful person i have EVER had the displeasure of meeting...he does nothing but troll everyone in the clan and bring down this clans image...

EXAMPLE:

You're all a bunch of ****ing retarded trolls, who are dis-respecting me like all the ****ing time. Seriously, everyone, go **** yourselves. Every ****ing one is so ****ing damn bad racists against me. **** you Quarantine, **** you Mad Scientist, **** you Herpies, **** you JayBreeze, **** you xGKevinShady, **** you Aaron, **** you KingJ, **** you the rest of the community. You are all a bunch of ****ing retards, who smokes crack. Go get a ****ing life, and stop playing this "Counter-Strike Source" game all the damn ****ing time. Also, **** you Masta_Taco, **** you Bucketheadtwo and **** you Brian.

seriously? y is he still here?

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Actually, that whole thread is a great example, ill post the link in a minute

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

I'm fed up with bans.

Honestly, just read through the thread and ull get a good understanding that he needs to b banned from this community.

Alrighty, he is on probation, and I have talked to him about his gravedigging and trolling. I also see the comments you guys post to him, and as JB said, you guys just aggravate him so I will be having a discussion with a bunch of you guys since you guys troll him too. I will post this comment on the other posts about Soiarn and then close them.