Moosty

Suggest Help

So I broke my leg yesterday and am just miserable laying in bed, I'm not sleeping so I have loads of time to kill. I'm already onto season 2 of Samurai Jack but when that shows over I'll have nothing. Suggest some shows for ya boy to watch. I'll even watch anime if it's not TOO weeby. I liked Durarara and AOT and FMA, and obviously the classics (bebop, trigun, DB/Z) please I'm going to go crazy.

FB_IMG_1494730703064.thumb.jpg.708497872b0949ef11dad702dfaa6edd.jpg

Jojo's already been said, but since you like classic Anime, try out Fist of the North Star. Fantastic, manly, and people explode when punched. Pretty good stuff.

On the non anime side of things, try Venture Bros. It's good if you're a fan of comics/superheroes, since they do a great job parodying them.

Gravity Falls, Rick and Morty, and The Critic are all pretty good as well. One of my favorites though has to be Ed, Edd, and Eddy. Even if you've already seen the entire series, watch it again.

One Punch Man

Jojo's

Overlord

Fairy Tail (if you're into that??)

Hunter x Hunter (yes please)

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

That is all I can think of that I've watched and liked so far.

EDIT: all of them are anime

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Season 2 of AOT is airing currently, highly recommended if you enjoyed the first one!

+1

P.S. check my siggy :p

One Punch Man

Jojo's

Overlord

Fairy Tail (if you're into that??)

Hunter x Hunter (yes please)

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

That is all I can think of that I've watched and liked so far.

EDIT: all of them are anime

Oh man, Fairy Tail has like what, 300 eps?

FMA Brother is a great show, one of my favorites.

Now, for a suggestion of my own: From the New World

Underrated, unheard of 20 ep. anime. Absolutely amazing story. Crazy suspenseful, too.

Read about it and see how well it rated here: Shinsekai yori

Hope your leg heals soon :(

13 Reasons Why is a pretty good series. Also I don't watch anime, but I attempted to watch One Piece. It isn't terrible, I just don't like reading captions.

Idk if horror stuff if your kind of thing but since I have no more horror movies (without being predictable) I listen to Corpse Husband in my free time. He covers a lot of good stories that generally aren't covered in a thriller sense. some ranging 15 min - 2 hrs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhkgXOUDetc

This is probably my personal favorite

Some topics he covers:

Deep web

911 operators

Hospitals

Strange encounters and so on..fair warning though he gets very descriptive and graphic sometimes

I mean like there's the Persona animated series that I happen to really enjoy. I guess by "not too weeby," you mean like "not high pitched female lolis running around going ugyuuuuu~~." So, I suppose Berserk would be really good too. There's also the Saga of Tanya the Evil. I don't know many non-anime things, so :V.

So I broke my leg yesterday and am just miserable laying in bed, I'm not sleeping so I have loads of time to kill. I'm already onto season 2 of Samurai Jack but when that shows over I'll have nothing. Suggest some shows for ya boy to watch. I'll even watch anime if it's not TOO weeby. I liked Durarara and AOT and FMA, and obviously the classics (bebop, trigun, DB/Z) please I'm going to go crazy.

Watch Shrek 2, but only Shrek 2... and maybe the Shrek Musical.