Sign in to follow this  
Vero

DareDevil

Players SteamID: STEAM_0:1:408844

Players IP: (If you have this.)

Players Nick Name/In-Game Name: [xG:M] DareDevil

Your Name: Sprinkles

Reason why: multiple time freekiller (not just on me),

who refuses to slay him self when he does something wrong.

for an example, i walk over an M4A1 and get shot immediately by DareDevil.

it was holstered on my back the entire time, and he never gave any warning or time to drop it.

(two seconds hasn't passed by the time i pick it up)

when confronting DareDevil on this,

he says he doesn't have to warn nor give me time to drop it.

A CT can shoot a T holding a primary that is not a toy gun. Even if the T has a loaded gun holstered' date=' he must drop within 2 seconds or he will be shot.[/quote']

(two other players are also talking about how he freekilled them as well during this time)

he then proceed's to check motd for the rule. once he finds it, he changes his story to

"my mic must have cut out" even though he hasn't been talking since Sgt. Banana did

a mandatory mic check two entire games ago.

So, keep in mind he has done this before, multiple times to multiple people.

Why is DareDevil even admin if he doesn't know the rules?

Acutally Sprinkles i do ask people to drop the gun but they dont listen and if i did freekill ANYONE i would slay my [kill myself] so no i dont freekill and yes i do kno the rules

and i dont FREKILL people you make me laugh. Plus i did not immeeditaltly just shoot you i asked you if u did not hear me then my mic must of cut off that is not my fault.

and sprinkle i did NOt i REPEATi did not say

he says he {doesn't have to warn nor give me time to drop it.}

and i gave you time

So If I Get banned And Im Telling The Truth Well.

Acutally Sprinkles i do ask people to drop the gun but they dont listen and if i did freekill ANYONE i would slay my [kill myself] so no i dont freekill and yes i do kno the rules

and i dont FREKILL people you make me laugh. Plus i did not immeeditaltly just shoot you i asked you if u did not hear me then my mic must of cut off that is not my fault.

and sprinkle i did NOt i REPEATi did not say

he says he {doesn't have to warn nor give me time to drop it.}

and i gave you time

So If I Get banned And Im Telling The Truth Well.

when i walked over the gun, you couldn't even hear the clicking noise and then i died.

which is NOT two seconds. (can you not count?) you DID in fact FREEKILL. I even told you

to slay yourself or i was going to post on the forums.. and look what happened.

i can also verify that you Freekilled Froggy and did not slay yourself.

You are extremely unfit to be part of the [xG] staff. not to mention your grammar and spelling is terrible.

I'm surprised your powers haven't been revoked by now.

Edit: I do recall you also banning a player for freekilling, even though you openly admitted to knowing there was

a TeamBan feature. so not only do you Freekill, you also punish players, with the wrong punishments.

daredevil is a great admin. in no way should his admin be revoked, or be banned. i obviously see there is some misunderstanding here. maybe he did freekill, or maybe he didnt, but minor freekilling does not result in a ban. by the way, this would be more appropriately placed in the "Admin abuse" section.

daredevil is a great admin. in no way should his admin be revoked, or be banned. i obviously see there is some misunderstanding here. maybe he did freekill, or maybe he didnt, but minor freekilling does not result in a ban. by the way, this would be more appropriately placed in the "Admin abuse" section.

First of all, He's done this multiple times.

Second of all, this shouldn't be placed in

admin abuse, because anyone can freekill.

it had nothing to do with Admin Powers.

I actually agree here, I have seen DareDevil abuse multiple times and then brush it off like it's nothing. He tries to hide it as well even when I clearly point out that the console says he has just cell spammed etc.

I Want This Page Closed Becuase This Is A Load Of Shi T

and I want you punished because you're full of it.

daredevil earlier today you broke the rules 3 times you were purposely baiting 2 times while the T's were doing a basketball game, the CT had to ***** at you to get outta there and when they were doing castle wars you kept shooting the castles while they were trying to get it setup, so daredevil should 1. Have Admin removed and 2.Banned for like a week

I'm going to agree with daredevil on this one, I think if a t rushes for a gun, the ct should kill him. you die in under 2 seconds while being shot at, so i can see why he did what he did.

I'm going to agree with daredevil on this one, I think if a t rushes for a gun, the ct should kill him. you die in under 2 seconds while being shot at, so i can see why he did what he did.

I wasn't rushing for the gun.

I agree with sprinkles I have seen him freekill and admin abuse many times when he freekills or purposely baits he wont slay himself he refuses to, and also from what i heard he is multiclanning

DD.jpg

so daredevil why is that your name is always PuB when you join xG servers?

LOl You Want Me Punshied For You Talking Shi T :: Ok Anyone Else Think Thats Strange (no Stfu and go away)

you should not even be allowed in this clan

And Why My name Is Always PuB Is Becuase My Dad Plays On L4D2. And Changes His Name To That

I Would I have MY Name as that. End Of That

Next I Ran Into Basket Ball Becuase It Was Finshed The First Time I ran Is Was Becuase I Went On Steam Chat And It Made Me Carry On Walking And Would Not Stop.