Sign in to follow this  
uJelly

Jelly's Membership submission

Decision: +1

Activity: 5/10

Maturity: 7/10

Why: Knows the rules and follows them well. Follows warden's directions as a CT and haven't seen him fumble anything or derp about.

What easy says, you're immature and you should read the rules a little better even if you're a "good guy" you needa be more mature

M; 4/10

A; 7/10

Sorry, but imo, you're too immature at this point to be representing xG. Work on your attitude & how you treat/talk to others. & What ganja said is true, don't spam your mic. It gets annoying.

-1 Very annoying and mic spams. Talks out of turn. When I try to explain something that is very important, he just keeps on talking. You have also freekilled for no reason. You show lack of knowledge for the MOTD. The only good side is that you're active.

Wow. People really -1ed this guy for mic spam and immaturity? I have never seen him be over the top with the mic spamming or immaturity. We all enjoy trolling every once in the while to make the game a little more fun. At least I do. I respect your decisions xG members but I will +1 Jelly. He gets on often and plays right. And for all the people who -1 him, lighten up. Cool :D

Thanx epro for the +1. Turdwig i am sorry for mic spamming and excessively talking, but when i freekill i slayed myself multiple time. Ezkill i do not recall ever playing with you nor are u on my recent players list.

:flustered:

He freekilled one of them on accident but the others went out of their way to aim the weapon at him. he said he was sorry and has alread been punished for freekilling 1,uno, one of them

:cocksure:

I played with you on friday, good sir.

& Epro, my decision is based on what I saw. But thanks for not criticizing it.