Duplolas

xG Credits

So I was thinking about ways that could improve the credit system for xG.

Heres my ideas:

Have credits universal to any game. Idk how many divs use credits currently.

Give credits to people who apply for membership and are accepted.

Some small ideas, but anyways.

I agree about the membership idea because it gives people an incentive. Amount, however, I think should be low. Like 1,500 creds. Then again, this is more work for higher ranks to actually give each person credits and could result into problems. A better idea than this would be actually have xG Official Tourneys, Scrims, Knife matches, Gun Games, all around with the help of all ranks. I think this would bring the community together and actually show its connectivity.

I agree about the membership idea because it gives people an incentive. Amount, however, I think should be low. Like 1,500 creds. Then again, this is more work for higher ranks to actually give each person credits and could result into problems. A better idea than this would be actually have xG Official Tourneys, Scrims, Knife matches, Gun Games, all around with the help of all ranks. I think this would bring the community together and actually show its connectivity.

When accepted, credits could be added to their forum account. If they hadn't already linked their Steam account, then they could do so and convert the 1,500 credits or so to any game they would like. This would probably be pretty easy imo.

@@silence @@serbiansnaga @@Neo @Brian

No offense to anyone, but the reason why people leave this clan is because nothing is ever organized on servers. Everyone goes their separate ways to play. To actually have dedicated members you need to make events (constantly) in each game. For example 2nd week of each month could be split up into days. (Mondayss Cs:s, tuesdays garys mod, wednesday dayz, etccc..) OR in one day (friday) you could have all events taken place that day. YES, this takes lots of work but it'll make the community stronger.

What also makes the community better is adding golden guns or new skins of guns so you can purchase them with credits. Or Purchase a 3rd person view, HOWEVER I'm not sure this is possible for credit system, just ideas.

ALL EVENTS, BTW, SHOULD BE ANNOUNCED ON STEAM GROUPS BECAUSE THATS WHERE EVERYONE IS

No offense to anyone, but the reason why people leave this clan is because nothing is ever organized on servers. Everyone goes their separate ways to play. To actually have dedicated members you need to make events (constantly) in each game.

Been there. Done that. Didn't work. People got pissed off from the events announcements and many people left the xG group because of it. Even our own member got pissed and yelled at Silence. That's why we haven't done events in a while.

I don't think we should give credits for people to join, because I feel that people will start joining just to simply get a couple credits, not really caring about the community.

Once !hub is implemented on most of our games, credits will kind of be universal. You'll earn specific game credits in that game, but will be able to transfer for CS:S credits to TF2 credits, etc. Giving credits to people who are accepted would be nice, but I feel it may be the wrong incentive and motivation for people to join.

We'll also be picking up with rpgs' idea of community nights. It won't spam the events like our old operation populates did, and should be a nice thing for our community to get together and do.

Well I think having credits as an incentive to join would be a great idea @@Neo. Basically if a player were to join they would still need to have enough +1s on their application, but giving maybe 1k credits would be enough of an incentive to push those players who really like our servers, but havent joined the clan, to apply. There are tons of players who just really dont feel the need to join up with a clan even if they really only play on their servers.

Also to look into the future for say "player 1" (example time, just go with it). Player 1 really likes xG and has played on our servers for a few months now. He joins because he wants some credits to spend on hats and what not. Now hes officially part of the clan, he represents Xeno Gamers. From there he has two options: Stay member for ever, or apply for mod. But what must he do before he can apply for mod? DONATE! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

Now sure its not all about the money, but mo members means mo money. Its also a investment in a way. For every say 5 members that join xG, I can easily agree that 1 of them will apply for mod (most likely to get accepted). Not only do they have to donate for that, but donate more than the 1k that gave them the nudge to apply. Now xG has another moderator on the game and we only gave them 1k credits.

Also maybe could we have a steam group that is invite only for OFFICAL xG members only?

Also maybe could we have a steam group that is invite only for OFFICAL xG members only?

This sounds like a great idea. And I believe it would be much easier on mods/admin ect. to find out if someone is in xG or not.

All they would have to do is go to the group, go to search members, then look up the name of the person to see if they're in the Steam group. But some how I think we need to make it so when you're accepted or get the xG member on forums, you will be auto invited to the Steam group. We could also add this as a requirement maybe?

an invite only xg steam group would be a good way for us to know how many members we haev in our group and would be a good way to make events for them instead of spamming the main one with events and making ppl leave.

as for credits, getting more content on it would be a better incentive for ppl to spend credits so they have more variety in what they can get and we get more ppl donating for credits as well