Sign in to follow this  
Vegalyp

Application for Moderator

I have been on for a month and know and follow the rules well. Apart from that, I do get on the server quite a bit when there isn't an admin or moderator on (LAAAATE at night usually) and I believe that I could help make sure that people will follow the rules. That is all.

yes he does sham. ALL division must have had donated to apply

* You must have donated to apply! (this does not mean you can't earn it)

To clear things up, yes this is for the GMod division only, as that is the only server that I play on. Also, I may have misunderstood the submission rules. I got the impression that the first part was talking about all divisions not specifically listed, and that the Gmod submission rules superseded that. My apologies if I was wrong.

EDIT: Upon looking up the donation rules for Gmod, Charrax has stated that they do not work currently. Xeno Gamers

EDIT 2: In order to clear up any confusion of whether I need to or need not donate, I donated $10 to the generic XenoGamers area, as the Gmod donations are not working.

Donations don't work. I revised our GMod application rules. Now you must be active in teamspeak too, Vegalyp. So be active and then repost. I will close this for now.