Akio

Line

Yea but if you look at some of the people who are +1ing it are higher up members of xG and 2 of them are from his division that also says something.

Hi. I am Neb! I've been playing on the xg server since line has, and I've played with Line wardening since he started wardening. I've never seen him do anything wrong or against the rules :P He simply enforces rules to the T and it annoys people so they rage and make threads llike this. My 2 cents!

- Neb

People obviously don't see the point of this. It is not that he breaks rules etc. or I would have banned him. This is a "warning" about his overall attitude and his disrespect.

complete disrespect ? +1 just stfu sometimes and all these people wouldnt be on your dick

member / PM abuse?+1

(this includes the freekills, abuse of powers, etc) idk if he's scared to let ppl know he fucked up or believes they werent fuck ups. man freeslayed me 3 times for complete bullshit ican recall

non members posting on thread recruited on mic in csgo jb?+1 ahahahah some still <3 ya in jbreak

@agh u were not this guy

kick outa xG? -1

dont kick line outa xG he's not a complete piece of shit ...kinda 50/50 on the thread

People obviously don't see the point of this. It is not that he breaks rules etc. or I would have banned him. This is a "warning" about his overall attitude and his disrespect.

+1

This. Line, you definitely need to change your attitude towards everyone and stop disrespecting people which you do quite a lot, even if you don't think of it as disrespect. You didn't need to show us how long people who +1 you have played on CS:GO because it only takes a couple of minutes to see that you disrespect. Loosen up and remember it's a game.

I know i have been gone for a while but he can be harsh sometimes but hes just like that just like nova is gay right?Anyways hes a good guy he dosent mean to hurt anyone hes just strict like every mod should be.

- - - Updated - - -

<3 nova.

-1 This guy can often get a bit annoyed at inept players who lack basic understanding of the game, but overall, he's a fun guy to play on the server with and knows the ins and outs of all the rules.

After looking at this thread most of his +1's has come from people who play CS:S and either sit in the CS:S channels or sit in the community channels talking on tinychat or w/e Nova and Chrono did +1 him yes, but im guessing that with the responses everyone else gave being I HEARD hes a jerk and stuff like that as I know I have not seen a few people who posted this in the CS:GO server and I am quite sure they have not talked to line in TS as he either sits in the counter strike global offensive area or a person limited channel.

So in my opinion anyone who has not actually spoken to the guy or been around him in some way +1's should not matter as there going on what they hear and not what they know.

What also makes me sort of mad is that this post was made by Akio, After asking around no one has seen him for over a week in TS or our server, but I have heard of people seeing him wearing a different tag all thought I am not too sure what that is all about

In the end after getting to know line, yes he can be an sometimes, but so can Chrono and Nova. -1 from me as he is just a person who is wanting to play a game online and have fun.

tl:dr -1 anyone who posted +1 and has not talked to him are sheeple

I find this post to be disrespectful not only to the regulars who play in the server but also to the new members of the XG clan who joined the clan to have fun and be part of a online family and this is how you respond to there opinions. If this entire thread is about maturity and respect this is not the way to teach it. READ BELOW

I like how newfags are defending him when half of them just barely joined the clan o.O. mind blown!

-1 the thing with Line is that many dont realize is that he is more strict as a ct then most of them are used to right now, but I think if we pay attention more and if people didn't get so technical a lot, we would really get used to a strict ct.