Shadow

NEW DAY!! "Janitor Day"

This is not official, but I will be doing my best to get it on the rules! After reading about it please make a vote deciding if you want the day or not using +1 or -1.

To start off, I made this day because we need some new days to play since people can get bored of the same first reaction, last reaction, simon says, climb, etc. played after every other day over and over. The server has lots of games, but a general amount are overused way too much. The day is played out like this:

Janitor Day: During this day, all Ts must be crouching, LEFT click at all times knifing either a CT, the ground, a wall, or the ceiling to "clean it" or will be rebels. Ts are not allowed to carry secondaries and primaries, other than the AK47 and the AWP, which is only able to be carried on their back as "cleaning tools" or they will be rebelling. Ts can freeze and stand to type. CTs play this day like the same as a panda freeday besides Ts holding AK47's and AWP's on their back..

The reason of being able to carry certain guns is to add some cool character to the day, which none of our days really have. The day is unique, and I personally think we need that to make the server more fun!

Hopefully you will +1 this day to add to the rules for some extra fun, and good day to you! Thank you.

Like the day +1

But there will be people that will get confused (cts) because its alot like panda freeday and now pandas cant have a gun.

Other than that I think it's a good idea

I'm not too sure about this, it sounds sketchy and people already complain enough about having to crouch all the time. If anything we need the Nathan day to assimilate more bodies.

This sounds interesting. The only thing I'd change would be they can knife in any direction as long as they're knifing continuously. Just my input, but ya. +1