Myth - Counter-strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

wiz

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:23934471

Information:

I was banned last year or so. I am wondering if i can be unbanned i used to go by savage thanks

+1, it was for going on another server (mantis clan I believe) with tags on and mass freekilled. He wasnt the only one who did this, but he was the only one punished.

It has been over a year, he has shown his maturity ( I coincidentally got matched against him on CS GO competiti e.) I guarantee the clan he massed on doesnt remember what happened AT ALL so it's not doing any harm.

@DrLee @Tsuchikure @Hidingmaster

Xeno Gamers

his is the 3rd one down.

It was for massing on another server with tags on @speedlimit56kb

Why would you do such thing? I looked you up and saw the passed ban protest you made. I also read that you had caused problems with xG and the other clan (not sure if it's been fixed). I understand that's it's been over a year now, but before i decide what to put down, i wan't to see what others have to say about this.

Why would you do such thing? I looked you up and saw the passed ban protest you made. I also read that you had caused problems with xG and the other clan (not sure if it's been fixed). I understand that's it's been over a year now, but before i decide what to put down, i wan't to see what others have to say about this.

He wasnt the only xG member who massed, but since he had tags on, he was punished. Also, he hadnt caused trouble between clans, but in fear or it happening, he was banned. Tryong to remember one of the people who did it with him, I think genesis did(Pardon me if im wrong.)

@xGShadowSpy ty shadow for correcting me and for informing me with more than i knew, now i got a much better understanding of what really wen't down. well the way i see things, i think you should be unbanned, like shadow said, the other clan most likely forgot all about it. You have been banned for a year straight since the incident occurred, i think you should be given a 2nd chance. +1