Mafia_Troll

Moderators

IMO, the reason no1 ever plays those servers are-

Deathrun= Broke as hell until either @kbraszzz or @Nomulous fix the soda popper and atomizer problem.

JB2= Usually has a lower # of people playing so we don't usually go on it so much

VSH= 2 words, Homing Balls

I get on the servers when ever I can understand lots of people can be irritating and rule breakers. I think that there should be a little more mods paying attention to jailbreak 1 or 2 because most trouble comes from there. Also Mafia no offense would it be possible if you could set your brother up with his own account it would be a lot better because I know what it's like to share an account with a sibling. I'm just saying in case he does something and bad in your name.

Because a lot of people just want powers to have powers. In other words, a portion of our Staff believes that having Moderator/Administrator just means they play whenever they want to have fun and can help out on the Server they enjoy. If I were to ask a Staff Member why they don't go on a particular Server, I can bet they will reply with "because it's boring" or something along the lines of that.

What I'm getting at is that a lot of people seem to forget that being a Moderator+ means they are given responsibilities and duties to moderate and maintain order on all of the Servers of that particular Division, not just on the ones they have fun on. It doesn't matter if you (in general @staff) don't have fun doing it, you accepted the position and should be aware of what it entails.

In regards to solving this 'problem', (mentioned in another thread similar to this one) the best way to remedy this is to find responsible players on the other Servers to accept a moderating position. That means Division Manager(s) need to be on the other Servers to gather up possible candidates :coffee:

Saxton: remove homing balls > so much more people will play

It isn't that easy, Brian tried to remove it, but it is coded hard into the plugin. The only way remove homing balls is to actually make the plugin yourself.

It isn't that easy, Brian tried to remove it, but it is coded hard into the plugin. The only way remove homing balls is to actually make the plugin yourself.

I swear, the way you phrased it made me think of a prologue to an anime where a new hero must stop the wrath of the homing balls.

What I'm getting at is that a lot of people seem to forget that being a Moderator+ means they are given responsibilities and duties to moderate and maintain order on all of the Servers of that particular Division

Even on the prop hunt server :eek:

Also just a minor thing just thought i should point out, in the Xenogamers steam group it shows all the IP to all the servers,

EXCEPT the Slender man server,

so just a small edit if some one could throw in the ip for the slender man server would be great :3

Who's smart to even add homing balls in?

listen up scrubs

I go on JB2 quite frequently, to give it a chance and watch for freekillers, and there is usually around 1-2 mods on. @Bell is on a lot, and @Goblin too

That is it. It is a small amount and many freekillers or just plain idiots come on and freekill, but not a lot anymore. So staff like give it a chance and stuff (y)

Honestly, from what I know, I haven't seen many "jb mods" that willingly go on other severs other than JB1. With the exception of @Gwoash, I see him fuggin everywhere.