Remi

New Staff

new mods  

19 members have voted

1. 1. new mods

• who you think should be a mod
    • who you think should be an admin

I haven't posted yet so lets make a start!!! C:

who do you think would be a good mod, and why (in jailbreak)

doesnt matter if the have/havent applied :)))

Personally, i can think of many people who would be good mods/admins. Rejects would be a good Admin, although he is not as active as other people. If frentus had a mic, he would be a good mod because he gets on like early in the morning (when the noobs are on). I have more, but ill keep them as a secret.

#Bonk4badmin2014

but srsly, I think both legend and lithium would be good mods since they both are active and mature and know the rules probably better than me so ye

I called it @kbraszzz . 100th "we need more staff" thread! Congrats OP, you are now the most hated person on forums. Sorry @ThePenguin (promo/demo?) but you knew someone was gonna take the title. :british:

(Also close this bull or move it)

I called it @kbraszzz . 100th "we need more staff" thread! Congrats OP, you are now the most hated person on forums. Sorry @ThePenguin (promo/demo?) but you knew someone was gonna take the title. :british:

(Also close this bull or move it)

Technically, we don't need more staff. Just the ones we have now to spread out more.

Technically, we don't need more staff. Just the ones we have now to spread out more.

But can we still hate @ThePenguin for delaying promo/demo because he was playing board game online?

I just seeing what the community thinks, I know it's not my decision weather who is mod or admin but there's been alot of chat recently for who's next and was interested in seeing what different people think on the situation ._.