Sign in to follow this  
Selby9409

Major B

Member Name: Selby9409

Abusing Admin: Major B

Your In-Game Name: Selby9409

Abuse Description: Major B was a T and he made up the rule "If you dont give orders within 30 seconds then its a freeday" Then both CTs and Ts listened to him and there was an unwarranted freeday given. He later told us in admin chat he was rebelling but since hes a moderator everyone listened to him plus he never told the other players it was a fake rule. Everytime he rages he makes up fake rules like "you cant pass warden on before you die it doesnt give Ts a fair chance" and other stupid rules like that. I think he needs to get his moderator removed since he clearly doesnt understand that he has to set examples, not break rules and confuse everyone.

Reason: Made up a fake rule

Player Effect: Everyone thought the fake rule was valid since major B is a moderator.

Proof: http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad119/Selby9409/?action=view&current=MajorBAbuse.jpg

I was there so I can vouche that this did actually happen.

It had been about 30 sec since the warden had given an order. Yes I will admit that the warden was not the best (no offence). In the meantime, the Ts were forced to stay frozen and face their cells. I think the warden may have been a little preoccupied rounding up the rebelers (seeing as I was one of them). Fed up with a so far boring round, Major B yelled on the mic a false rule suggesting that new orders needed to be given every 30 sec in hopes that he would get a freeday. Normally, it wouldn't be such a big deal, but as a Mod you set an example and your word is believed. As a result all the Ts quickly followed Major B's actions.

I was also here, and like they both said he did make that rule up.. after he said it, the ct said no no, then MajorB kept arguing for like 15sec then the ct gave up so all the T's ran rampid..

Goon , i discussed it with selby we both came to the conclusion my tag inspired the freeday.

And it is understandable if a moderator is T and i say " F*ck this 30seconds no orders, im having a freeday" that others will follow.

But at no time did i ever state it was a rule or in the MOTD. I simply rebeled like i do 99% of the time as T and others followed. So i did not abuse my position. I can not be held accounted for others rebeling with me. We had been waiting for over 30 seconds and warden was off running around somewhere not with T's.

you didnt say "F*ck this 30seconds no orders, im having a freeday" you said "You havent given orders within 30 secs its a freeday" then you ran out and others followed. but whatever since i wasnt recording at the time and you said it in voice chat.

MajorB did do this, I was there and he did say that, He didn't say "F8ck this I'm having a freeday" he said "30 seconds no orders read motd, its a freeday" Not exactly but something similar.

lol you guys only prove the fact i didnt do anything wrong no matter if i said ,

"F*ck this 30seconds no orders, im having a freeday"

"You havent given orders within 30 secs its a freeday"

I never once stated, the rules or MOTD says its a freeday. all i did was rebel and others followed.

I really dont get how i abuse my position, seems like to me you guys are upset for nothing.

I can not be held accounted for others rebeling with me.

I will definitely agree that it was your tag that inspired the freeday. You need to remember that you are a Mod now. You are a leader. People look to you for guidance. Therefore, yes you can be held accountable for your actions that led to this whole mess!

" F*ck this 30seconds no orders, im having a freeday"

That is definitely NOT what you said brah. If you did, then I wouldn't have even brought it up in-game! Neither would have Selby. You stated a false rule. All I wanted from this was from you to realize that you were wrong and that you wouldn't do it again: not to be challenged by you to go on forums to post an abuse thread.

well all i see is that he say hes going to give himself a freeday as in running around rebelling , he did not state that it was a freeday.

It's all good, goon you know i dont hold nothing against you or selby, you both are only trying to do your job for the server. I will be more careful in the future about the way i say things on mic so I do not provoke the other players, into following me even if I was only trying to rebel.

i think it says something about warden having to give a different order or another order within a certain amount of time, so majorb was in the right by saying that it was more or less a freeday, but he prob shouldve asked the warden to pass his warden or give new orders before jumping to freeday, and this is the first time that we had this problem, it doesnt warrant a demotion, majorb made a mistake ya but he shouldnt lose mod for it

This is by far the dumbest thing I read all day. Stop crying so damn much. I see another useless post like this today your getting forum banned for a week. Talk it out in Steam you babies.