Tourten

I'm Sorry

You seem fine and happy in the server, but once action gets taken or you are in a position where you are in trouble.... you resort to attacking, threats, and immature behavior.

You made an apology, Did fine for a bit after,..... Then you screwed up and action was taken, now you are taking back the apology.... how many more times will this happen?

I don't see why you can't face your consequences in a mature fashion like most of the other people handle consequences taken on them...... They wait it out, and are usually understanding.......

This group has rules, I'm sure it would help if you actually read them, you would understand that the action taken on you was correct and not abuse. @SnowyMinion and @Bone know what they are doing.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Don't use mental issues as an excuse. It's possibly the worst thing you could do. "But I'm bipolar!" I don't give a shit. If you can't be a decent human being, that's that. Don't blame it on your mental issues, blame it on yourself. Take some goddamn responsibility and grow up.

Edit: And this applies to fucking everybody.

I don't mean to sound insensitive, but I can't take this seriously at all. You were muted before for 5 mins, and made an abuse report on that. When you do something wrong you try to pin it on the staff that punished you like they're the one who was in the wrong. In one day you went from getting punished, reporting that punishment as abuse, demanding an apology from the staff that punished you, going full on anti-xG, saying you're sorry, getting in trouble again and getting banned, harassing a staff member who didn't even ban you, taking back your apology, and now I don't even know what you're trying to do. If you're actually sorry, try changing your attitude on the servers and here on the forums. If not, don't come on here trying to start trouble

well at lest you know somewhat of why i act like i do , but why i'm still trying its simple the server has some nice players, fun maps and things like that but i guess there truly is no way and i 100% of the time end up digging a deeper hole so i guess this will be my true last post i am sorry for all the swearing and things like that and i am sorry about arguing and making fun of snowy but i guess now they don't care and jest think of my as scum and a waste of time and life so that's jest why i'm not going back and this time its for real so i'm not going to post after this unfriend anyone who is apart of the group block anyone who may try to re-add me (like to hell they wood) and change the password on this site to something ill froget and never talk to anyone from the server agean and yes i also know i have bad spelling and have been spammed with it

Edited by Tourten (see edit history)

You just don't seem to understand....

We don't hate you, we hate how you act when in the face of consequences.... And the aftermath of it....

You just need to take a chill pill, if you get irritated in the server, just leave and cool down...

I don't get why when you get in trouble, you just feel the whole group is crap, assume that all staff are crap, and that it's a broken group.

Just take responsibility more maturely.... Then there wouldn't be a problem....

If an admin says not to do something, listen to them, and don't fight..... That's really the only option you have.

I highly suggest you read the information provided below before you come back to the server to prevent further issues, if you do decide to come back....

Community Rules : General Server and Community Rules

Team Fortress 2 General MOTD : TF2 General MOTD

Edited by TheSupremePatriot (see edit history)