realBelloWaldi

What Gamemodes Do You Wanna Have?

I'd offer an idea, but I think Mecha's too much of a stingy dingle to share it. Good ol' Parkour Fortress is pretty fun, but I think it's still a private plugin.

I suggested War3 a while back, but I think OhStop said something about there being issues. But honestly, anything with a leveling type system would keep bringing players back.

That or the custom weapon gamemode that's pretty popular.

Any of these awful ideas could work, but ehh

I suggested War3 a while back, but I think OhStop said something about there being issues. But honestly, anything with a leveling type system would keep bringing players back.

The main issue he had was that there was too many plug-ins for the server. Ohstop didn't want to manage all the plug-ins.

We used to have dodgeball, it was always empty.
Yeah, and that's probably because our script was complete garbage. I think if we get a script kinda like es or ff we could thrive. Just my opinion, though.

Yeah, and that's probably because our script was complete garbage. I think if we get a script kinda like es or ff we could thrive. Just my opinion, though.

Dodgeball isnt really that good... We should totally have balloon race IMO

Dodgeball isnt really that good...
Not trying to act really opinionated here, but how much dodgeball have you played and have you ever been any good at it? Pls no hate ;}