Suiperblade

Suiperblade - Team Fortress 2

Hmmm I think he learned his lesson at least now. But I think we should give him another chance because I too was banned in JB for mass free (Long story short Shitty mic back then). Every person deserves a second chance. If he fucks up then he fucks up. At least hes repenting for what hes done and not bitching to unban him like a 12 year old kid. +1 You win some you lose some.

I've already vouched but as a mona pizza veteran this has my full support

if i had a phone i would certainly do the mona pizza challenge but i don't have one so i can only use my voice

Looking over your synopsis of your ban; you did say it was intentional.

You kind of screwed your self saying that.

No vouch because I don't know you, but you seem okay over the forums in a way.

Looking over your synopsis of your ban; you did say it was intentional.

You kind of screwed your self saying that.

No vouch because I don't know you, but you seem okay over the forums in a way.

so i'm still ban but i'm allow to stay as a member?

you used to fudgepost on the forums

If you look over his thirty forum posts, you can clearly see that most of them were either on member applications (+1s), gamemode suggestions, and just general forum talk. Literally no shitposts. It's not hard to look over.

-1 frick no, you got yourself permed on purpose, stay permed.

Most people get permed on purpose. What kind of rational is your vouch?

I'm sorry, but I'm a bit irritated at you guys. Bello and Vexx were legit like the only two people on this ban protest to give somewhat good reasons as to -1 one Suiperblade. He was gone for a year, and came back regardless

of the shit he pulled way back when. Hell, a guy came to protest his ban for mass-freekill that happened three years ago. Three years is a lot, but one year is still quite a large sum of time for someone to change.

Pull yourselves together honestly.

I also want to point out that @mrnutty12 and @BlankuChan haven't gave their two cents this ban protest. Even though you both viewed the thread.

@Suiperblade If the thread ends up failing, there is more than just the "Mona Pizza Challenge". There is a couple other ways to unban yourself (found in this thread: Want To Get Unbanned?).

Regardless, it's still a large sum of time he's been absent.

Not trying to be rude but with that logic we might as well unban anyone who was banned prior to july 2016. Just because he came back after 7 months doesn't mean he should be unbanned. He knew damn well he would be permed for massing but still he did it.

Not trying to be rude but with that logic we might as well unban anyone who was banned prior to july 2016.

Seven months time a quite a bit of time for someone to potentially change out bad habits. If people prior to July 2016 came back to protest a ban, I can bet you that your vouches would be entirely different than the one here.

I also want to point out the fact that Suiper has been here for quite some time, and even though he's been permanently banned, he still wants back. Seven months time gone, and here he comes back.

He knew darn well he would be permed for massing but still he did it.

As I said in my post earlier, most people know that they'll receive a ban.

It's a bit of a jump, but there are people out there that get out of jail after murder. Sure they get put on heavy probation, but it's their chance to prove others that they can change. Like that, staff would just watch over him like

they'd watch over anyone else. To make sure that they're not doing dumb shit.

This is my last post to the thread, Dethman. If you feel like you really want to debate it further, then please message me directly. I'll gladly talk about it.