Sign in to follow this  
easy

Resign as mod?

DuckiiJr, you're one of the people who made me want to post this ;s

@chrono ; Well then that sucks for you, because you'll have no more maple syrup ! *does evil laugh then starts to cough because i'm a smoker*

@Billy ; I know, i can handle trolls, it's just because of the people who +1'd the admin abuse app ,

Whoa whoa. I dont know why or what i did and im really sorry. I dont know why i made you want to post this. I feel bad now and im sorry for whatever I have done.

DuckiiJr, you're one of the people who made me want to post this ;s

@chrono ; Well then that sucks for you, because you'll have no more maple syrup ! *does evil laugh then starts to cough because i'm a smoker*

@Billy ; I know, i can handle trolls, it's just because of the people who +1'd the admin abuse app ,

nono, don't take it the wrong way, i just posted this duckiijr so i could get your opinion as well as the others opinion on if i should resign my mod based on the amount of people who +1'd the admin abuse app...

I'm co-leader, me and the div leaders agreed he was being stupid, and you did exactly what you were supposed to. We all agreed it wasn't abuse, that should be enough for ya baddy <3

E.Z from my long time in this clan,you were an awesome guy,pretty active on the forums and always reporting the worst,When you became mod,I've never seen you wrong,you were my superior even though we were both mods,i saw it that way,I don't think you should resign mod,I'm not a member,so idk if my 2 cents count here.

Yes chrono, i'd love that :D

@Rexx ; Awh shucks, thanks :$

@Aegean ; You're the baddy, playing dungeons and dragons erryday ! <3 :D