Sign in to follow this  
Edison

New Games for Jail Break!

Okay so I've been wondering lately why we play the same games over and over again, so I figured I'd make a thread to help get the word of some new games out there :)

Please post ideas below!

There are alot of games that we play that arent in the motd

True, but they're starting to get a bit repetitive. I just thought that we could brainstorm on a few original ideas.

Well I just recently played the sentance game.

All the T's stand in a line and the first one says a word, then the next one and so forth. If A T says something that is gammerically incorrect they die.

Its... not fun... but its a new game idea =P

well if u want new map mabe u should go find some and post it in map request ^_^... but new games for the server could be made by wardens with the acception of admins so they may play the game if the admin agrees to it. But we don't really need to place it in the motd because than it would make the motd much larger for now we have common games played within jb alot.. so if u want a new game just get warden to make one that would be fun and is accepted by an admin :)

Like new Lr's would be good

I agree with this, new LR's would be more entertaining and also I believe chicken fight should be removed, just an opinion ;)

red light green light, whats for my birthday, prisoners got talent, copycat, hide and seek. just a few.

You're the most helpful out of the whole clan in my book :D