serbiansnaga

Professor Serbian's Classroom

*does morally and legally questionable things to snackbar .. and quite possibly samantha .. in the corner of the room, while others watch in curiosity, enjoyment, and quite possibly jealousy. ignoring the rouse of prof. serbian and others in class to get us to 'please stop'*

pay attention class, you might learn a thing or two ..

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

I wanna learn about the birds and the bees

please see all posts by snackbar and ms snackbar, lesson learned

*as i see a bird flying outside the window i point my gun at it and shoot it right in the head* explain to me prof serb why the birds head exploded when the .44 bullet hit it.

because it couldn't handle witnessing mr and ms snackbar's 'alone time' in the corner. we're like the arc of the covenant, you can't look directly at us or .. hash tag boom!

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

This thread needs more Rabid btw

heisenberg, you bite your tongue!

heisenberg, you bite your tongue!

OW BITCH THAT HURT WHY'D YOU MAKE ME DO THAT

Mister Serbiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Ms.Snackbar is had premarital sex with Mr.Snackbar and a stripper and is therefore going to hell for eternity

OW BITCH THAT HURT WHY'D YOU MAKE ME DO THAT

Mister Serbiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Ms.Snackbar is had premarital sex with Mr.Snackbar and a stripper and is therefore going to hell for eternity

+1

im ok with it.

hells full of people like us.

we'll be so popular n shit.