Sign in to follow this  
Never

Permabanned for "hacking"

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29380659

Nickname: Never

Reason for being banned: Hacking???

I was just playing some AWESOME jailbreak on your servers, and I was sniping. I see a terrorist peeking his face out of a door with an AWP so I shoot. I'm almost instantly perma banned for wallhacking, because they thought I was in a different room than I really was? I'm not sure what happened and I'm not sure why, but please PLEASE review this. Also, could this possibly be admin abuse? There was absolutely no evidence at the time that I hacked or something, yet I was immediately banned.

EDIT: I love your guys servers, and I have recently found out that I have been banned from ALL of them (well, I should have been aware of this when I saw I was banned for hacking) but I seriously hope you consider lifting the questionable ban (I have very recently gotten back to CS:S and it's not fun to get back and immediately get banned.) Thank you for your time and consideration.

Haha one last thing, thanks for accepting me silence! Except... I'm still banned :D. Well, I hope that one of the moderators notices this and fixes it. Again, thanks for accepting me and I hope to soon join you all on your amazing counterstrike servers!