Sign in to follow this  
coryweed

I would enjoy to become a member of the great Xeno

Draxxx i don't what kind of problem u have with me your obviously rating me unfair and thumbs downing because u have some problem with me i don't remember ever doing anything to you...Talk to me when you grow up, and get over your hate.

Draxxx i don't what kind of problem u have with me your obviously rating me unfair and thumbs downing because u have some problem with me i don't remember ever doing anything to you...Talk to me when you grow up, and get over your hate.

And this is why you aren't changing my mind -1.

EDIT: It's kinda funny how in-game you told me how you said that I blow up on you and others for dying and that YOU don't say a word and you don't disrespect even though you use racism, name calling, etc.

Don't get mad cause he killed you, he isnt a haxer at all. He's just better then you and killed you.

duckiiJr. had white text in his post white text means it is hidden text within the post Duckki +1ed him and cory didn't higlight his mouse over it to see the white text.

*facepalm*

Hold your mouse button and drag it over my post.

See? White text. /facepalm

nope i saw it its there but if he put in a - and a + what happens?

It's a +1 DuckiiJr. jokes around like that the -1 doesn't mean anything in his post. If you look at ploochi's mod app I pretty much did the same thing except he didn't have the JK part.

To sum it up: It is a +1 not a -1 or +0

Very active on RPG surf. He gets along with people in the servers. Knows the rules and will enforce them when they need to be. +1

+1

logo.png

CONGRATULATION!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!