Chrono

Incase you were wondering

[ATTACH]3427.vB[/ATTACH]

thats my gay ass schedule. incase you were wondering why you don't see me on nearly as much anymore. I have school and shit. and if you think just because I have Friday's off that you will see me on then isn't necessarily true. prob this week cuz monday is holiday. but idk i have shit tons of hw to do and stuff like that, know what i'm sayin? if i'm on it's because i got tired of doing all my HW or because i finished or i dont need to cram or cuz im holiday or cuz niggas.

sfpO3.thumb.png.42a06e65c4cb59bc0e9d115929d5c922.png

out of all the classes, the only one i dont like is oceanography. i actually like math, so i am fine with my trigonometry night class.

I rather take morning classes to get them done and over with then evening classes lol

where i'm going, there are no classes available so i had to take what i could get

I took night classes, wasn't terrible and only meeting once a week is great. Especially when the teacher doesn't show up. You'll learn you don't need to spend much time on HW. At least I never did anyways.

I took night classes, wasn't terrible and only meeting once a week is great. Especially when the teacher doesn't show up. You'll learn you don't need to spend much time on HW. At least I never did anyways.

mine is 2 hours 2 times a week. the proffessor is there, and the hw is 1/4 of the grade in it.

Ah my bad, is that a 4 credit class then? It's all about the tests from my college experience anyways.