Cloud

Corvo's Mod application. (Vaas, general corvo)

Hello, this is corvo speaking. I joined xG a month ago, and now am applying for mod. i think this position is right for me because i know the rules and am friendly amongst the people in our server. i am ALWAYS active on the server, if you join the server, chances are, im also there. most of the csgo division knows me and i am active on teamspeak. i will take any comments positive or negative. I am not a douche nor a dick. i am a friendly guy, i constantly warden, and i know how to warden. i hope this works out, thanks guys!

Definite +1, a great warden, a great guy. Knows rules and always on teamspeak with me and everyone else. funny and a great teamplayer. +1

+1

i dont even know this guy and ive never played with him but he's hella active on forums helping players, vouching on things, etc. i can tell he knows his stuff just from that.

Great guy, helps out everyone on the jailbreak server, and forums as stated earlier. Super active, on usually everyday. And since the beginning he has been hugely accepted by the jailbreak members and the xG community as a whole. Gets along with everyone, active on team speak.

- +1

+1, always active, great person, i think he'd be a great moderator!, and ofcourse, he knows the rules, and would be grreat addition to moderators.