MrAwesome104

Zombie Panic Source Division

Should we make this a division  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should we make this a division

• Yes
    • No

We should have a ZPS div the game is free from any game related to HL series and there are amazing custom maps and some good "official" maps. Should we add this or not? Lets hear your input. If you want to see some of the maps there are some on YouTube you might like to have on the server

~Thanks MrA

If you can find a player base that could sustain a division for longer than a couple of days then it would be worth it, but we tried this with ZombieMod on CS:S and it was only populated for a week or so when we spammed Steam messages to everyone to get them on. While this game looks and most likely plays a lot better than the CS:S version, finding an active population for it is the challenging part.

Here is the SteamApp if you're interested in the game: Zombie Panic! Source on Steam.

I don't know the logistics of half-life online, but if you can host custom servers then It'd be interesting to see what you can put on the server in terms of customization and replay value.

The thing is that the custom maps fit in with the already game modes there are like survival and escape just like CS:S. But it would be more fun to escape/survive cause you can actually move props. Lets spam Silence @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron

Zombie Panic is a good game, but people complain that stuff isn't fixed whine whine whine complain complain complain, if you make another division, that means you're having silence working on something else, other stuff not being fixed, eventual depopulation.

The only way this would work is if silence had very little part in this and whoever the Div Leader would be takes all responsibility for it. New divisions are harder to populate, L4D2 died already and in terms of zombie games then i'd say L4D2 is better than ZPS.(I don't pay attention to this) but I think DayZ had died recently too.

Basically, it will be hard (most likely managable) and silence will need to have little action with this so that other stuff gets fixed when it can etc.

We should have a ZPS div the game is free from any game related to HL series and there are amazing custom maps and some good "official" maps. Should we add this or not? Lets hear your input. If you want to see some of the maps there are some on YouTube you might like to have on the server

~Thanks MrA

-1 I think that if anything... we should have CS:S ZM... remove GunGame and replace it with ZM

Silence needs to work on hub. Not have other things clog his vision.

Like forum updates full of bugs? :P

Silence needs to work on hub. Not have other things clog his vision.

Like forum updates full of bugs? :p

Eat me.

Anyways nfo offers zombie panic source as a prepackage so I can make as many servers for it as we want for free. However, it doesn't mean that we should! Plus I thought the game was dying since there hasn't been updates for it in a long time AFAIK.