Superkiller67

Superkiller67 - Counter-Strike: Source

-1. new rule that has been a rule for ever but no one followed it was that you have to be 16. now it is reinstated and enforced. w8 1 moar y3ar kidd0

its 14 btw, and the age restriction has been removed temporarily

Diabeetus: +1

MrAwesome: +1

Orangejuice: -1

Sepoh: +1

Ganja: -1

Sonic: Left xG

Warrior: -1

Hiding: +1

JFK: +1

Easy: -1

Shadow: +1

Minecrack: -1

Snowie: +1

Glory: +1

Nub: +1

ForestJr: -1

DrPepper: -1

Rhoukar: +1

StOwnage: +1

Celestia: +1

Eden: +1

CyanNova: +1

Audible: +1

TheKing: +1

Foxxeh: +1

Narwhal: +1

Permanoob: -1

SyrJirk: +1

Gawd: -1

Genesis: +1

Zeal: +1

Chrono: -1

Stumpy: +1

=12 +1's.

Sonics opions count since he was in xG when he made the post. permanoob said Id which means i didnt. so +0. Ganja said +0. btw.Ganja sayed ad i quote : honostly for now i will +0 until i see more improvement, orangejuice made a valid point, if you keep doing that the people will -1due to attitude issues, but i just gotta see u on more often and ill probably change my decision

A 5

M 7.241241. and permanoob vote is a +0. I talked to Jesus about that one. so 14 +1s

I should rephrase my friend, when I said "I'd" I actually meant "I'd have to." which is more along the lines of, I didn't want to -1 but I had to because of they way I've seen you act. But I'm not perfect, nor am I insinuating that.

+1 active and friendly, often wardens and knows what hes doing.

A:7

M:8

and I swear to gawd on gaygeans life if you african me han yolo i will cum for you, just like aegean cant. LOOOOL

+1 Active. He's sort of nice. Used to be a fairly decent mod.

A:7

M:7

Get good kid. You're attitude has deteriorated please work on that. Also, this all comes down to if Serb +1's or not. I think you need 3 more plus him.

yes he is giving a neutral @@John so i need forest vote. I have been improving my attitude. My mom and i have been fighting a lot and that could have caused me to loose my head easily but we have worked things out. So i will be better behaved. I will never come on css when i am stressed out lol. We are all here to have fun so i dont want to make it boring ect. :$

+/-0 for the time being. I want to see an improvement in attitude as well as responsibility before considering a 1-up.

Mass freekilling on another server when you are affiliated with XenoGamers gives us a bad name, which is not something we need at any point. I don't know why Members are thinking it's something that is alright to do so long as they remove tags (It's not like they can trace your Steam ID to your page and check out your past aliases or anything like that, right? That's just silly). If these sort of things happen again (with anyone in general), just let it be known that if we get a single complaint from the host of that server or community regarding mass freekilling, you will be stripped of Membership and will not be eligible to re-apply for it.

Also this whole fiasco between you and @@Warriorsfury is really starting to take it's toll. Not only does it demonstrate that you two can't let bygones be bygones, but it also shows me that you aren't able to take criticism from an individual. If you two can't work it out then so be it, don't bring it onto forums by going onto each other's threads and instigating.

yOU ARE NEVER ON OMG you disrespect me so much and so wat comes around gos around.

This is not something that we want in our community. If you can't be the bigger man and say "This isn't even worth my time, why should I stoop to this guy's level" then you are lacking maturity. If you are also continuously harassing a member of our community because you don't like them (just looking at your profile page makes it obvious) that also shows a lack of maturity.

Until I see noticeable improvements in:

1. Maturity
  2. Responsibility
  3. Attitude

I will remain at a +/-0. Sorry bby

- Dat guy, Forest