@@SonicRainbow Were sorry you've been denied to leave XenoGamers you may tried again at May 19 , 9999 we are sorry for the inconvience. :D

NNNOOO YOU CANT LEAVE ME AND WHY DONT YOU TAG ME D:

but.... why?! :C

Cuz You're cute

And To answer all Of your questions, they get hardly annoying "Why" It is because I am going to work on youtube videos and dat shit. Stuff I wanna do in life

Well crap. As everyone else said, its kind of a shock to see you go. Not much I can do I guess to make you stay, so good luck in life buddy and thanks for all the fun nights in JB. I hope you stop by every once in a while to say hi, and if you ever need anything I'm here for you.

@@SonicRainbow

But but but we were suppose to be together forever.

We were suppose to go through the ranks together.

Suppose to kick ass against all the freekillers.

But now your leaving me :( :( :(

Well crap. As everyone else said, its kind of a shock to see you go. Not much I can do I guess to make you stay, so good luck in life buddy and thanks for all the fun nights in JB. I hope you stop by every once in a while to say hi, and if you ever need anything I'm here for you.

Don't forget that it was I that got you back active on Jailbreak when you were mod <3 and thanks. I really want to be an animator or a movie making machine or something, maybe an actor, I'm good at acting