SuperMaddud

What's Been Added

Over the last couple of days, I have added and removed certain plugins. Here is the update log:

+Added PlayerHeads plugin. A players head will be dropped when they are killed, allowing for players to have 'trophies'

+Added EchoPet as a donation option. EchoPet is a cool plugin that allows you to have any kind of mob and keep them as a pet, i.e. they follow you. Some mobs will also protect you when fighting a player.

+Added automessanger. This allows me to set up messages to be repeated on the server. They are messaged (?) every 300 seconds.

+Added Voteme, a plugin that allows you to do /vote and bring up all voting sites, for you to vote on. You will receive a diamond every time you vote.

+Added combatlog. This allows people to finish a fight rather than just logging off when dying.

+Added FactionChat. This is so that faction can talk to each other without the global world knowing. You can also talk to allies.

*Fixed McStore. Most items are now available to buy from the Store (spawn). You can now also do /auction, to sell off your unwanted items. /sell will become a command once I have finished fixing it.

*Fixed votifier. Votifier now gives you a diamond, and announces a message to the server telling everyone that someone has voted.

*Fixed permissions.

-Removed imgsender

Over the next couple of days I will try and get our server to support spoutcraft. This is a cool plugin that allows for custom block, and custom textures. It has stuff like ability to play mp3 files.

-SuperMaddud

+Added SkyBlock

+Added PlotMe

+Added DynMap

+Added PlotMe Dynmap

+Added Factions Dynmap

+Added Multiverse

+Added HubWorld, linking worlds together

+Added Multiverse Inventories

+Added Faction Chat

+Added epets for donators

+Added ability to make a shop sometime in the future

*Fixed shit

What I broke

-Faction Homes (Yay) Go to your faction, and reset it.

-EnderChests (RIP your diamonds(Tell me what you lost truthfully)

-possibly more stuff (Tell me bugs)

Server is at 0.6.0

What will be worked on next:

Minigames

-HungerGames

-MobArena

-Arena

-Spleef

Shops

I am currently configing a plugin called chadmin. chadmin has separate chat channels for people. sorry about the inactivity. Im in the process of moving so all I got is my windows surface tablet. cars?