Pc elitists

furries (some)

any fandom that shoves their content down your throat

otakus (weaboos)

console elitists

90s kids (if thats a fandom)

Emo bands like BVB, BOTDF, SWS, etc.

Frozen

the N64 fanbase is quite annoying, then again i never really grew up with a N64, but i don't find the games to be impressive on the system anyways (then you have no childhood feggit). SNES is best

now everyone is gonna get mad at me for this, but the zelda fanbase is bad, mainly from the fans of OoT, MM, and WW, but not terrible. what i mean is they are overly sensitive, if you nit pick one of the aspects of the game, like the story they get fudgeing upset. fans of OoT shove it down your throats how it's the best game ever and anything past it or before it sucks and play nothing, but just Oot, fans of MM shove how the game is better than Oot and anything else, WW fans shove how super underrated the game is even though it's 2014 now, mind you to that WW is my first zelda game i've ever played, and that was when i was 5, now i think it's nothing.

Awwwwww hell no.

TF2 xg fans obviously

now everyone is gonna get mad at me for this, but the zelda fanbase is bad, mainly from the fans of OoT, MM, and WW, but not terrible. what i mean is they are overly sensitive, if you nit pick one of the aspects of the game, like the story they get fudgeing upset. fans of OoT shove it down your throats how it's the best game ever and anything past it or before it sucks and play nothing, but just Oot, fans of MM shove how the game is better than Oot and anything else, WW fans shove how super underrated the game is even though it's 2014 now, mind you to that WW is my first zelda game i've ever played, and that was when i was 5, now i think it's nothing.

Go to hell plz