Haruka

Grappling Hooks!

Keep?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Keep?

So, if you've been on Pokemon trade in the past few days, You would have seen that grappling hooks have been added. Where many like it, many dislike it as well. I personally like the idea of grappling hooks, but I don't think it should be a 24/7 thing. What are your thoughts? leave them here!

@Rhododendron

I have noclip, so I really don't mind either way. Pokemon Trade is in no way a serious or a competitive map, so I don't see any problem keeping the hooks.

What does YOU having no clip matter how the players feel? Are you fighting with no clip on? A lot of people don't like it bc they get BS kills. I'm not saying we should get rid of it but it can't stay like this if we wanna keep the population.

What does YOU having no clip matter how the players feel? Are you fighting with no clip on? A lot of people don't like it bc they get BS kills. I'm not saying we should get rid of it but it can't stay like this if we wanna keep the population.

I was just saying that for me it didn't make too big a difference either way. I can see if others think it's enabling cheap kills I suppose. =/

I was on pokemon a lot yesterday. EVERYONE apart from someone called Rafa liked the hooks. They can break the radio tower somehow as someone broke the radio tower using them. Some people threatened to quit going on the server and one even said that pokemon trade used to be his favourite server but since the hooks were added, he doesn't like it.

Definite NO.

I take it back. I have an issue with the hooks. Well, not the hooks themselves, but the annoying-as-hell reminder that pops up every time I respawn is the spawn of Satan. I don't use the hooks and I despise that constant reminder.

Do away with it. xD

Went on pokemon trade earlier. Yet again, people were saying that grappling hooks ruined the game. I agree with them.

If we want to keep the population, then grappling hooks must be removed. Hell, I bet most of the people that voted toggle or yes don't even play on pokemon trade.

For this situation. I see two possibities (I agree with them breaking some servers for fun, it's why @kbraszzz and I didn't add it earlier). Either add it to the RTD effect rotation, or make it a donator command; or remove it entirely. Just my two quick cents.

I'm all for this being added to RTD. Is that possible?

If it becomes a Donator thing, is that also something that can be added via some sort of plugin? I'd assume that it'd need to be regulated as other commands as well, and people won't be allowed to use them to gain advantages, yes?

+1

It should only be available when a vote is done by admins+ only.

Definitely something that could be added to Admin commands. Then, votes could be initiated, and assuming the vote passes with 70%+, could definitely be initiated for a set amount of time.