Tekk

Add !unusual Back To Tgh

A long time ago, my favourite command on the server had to be removed because for some reason it was "supposedly making people crash".

However, all the other servers that we have the command on have remained intact and no crashes have been reported.

Therefore, I would like to propose that we readd !unusual back to TGH because it was a very popular command amongst donators, perhaps it could even be available in the hub store c:

(For those who are unfamiliar with the command, it's a command that gives an unusual effect to the current weapon you're holding. For example, you could apply Stormy Storm to a Scattergun and Blizzardy Storm to a Pistol. Depending on whether you have the Scattergun or Pistol out, the unusual effect on the weapon would change.)

Opinions?

Thanks in advance,

Tekky

It was crashing the servers before. I don't believe it was ever updated.

maybe some tf2 update made it so that plugins including that one would work...? i dunno it still works fine on slenderfortress

if so,+1 from me for it to be added to every server we have since it was one of my favorite donator perks so far

It was crashing the servers before. I don't believe it was ever updated.

What concerns me is why it crashed TGH and Pkmn, but not surf and the others...

It's still on Slender too and it's fuckin awesome. Literally only crashed TGH and Pokémon ALLEGEDLY. I say +1 bring it back. TBH it's why I donated in the first place

It's still on Slender too and it's frickin awesome. Literally only crashed TGH and Pokémon ALLEGEDLY. I say +1 bring it back. TBH it's why I donated in the first place

Alright, I'll re-add it then. It was crashing a while back because TF2Items was on the fritz.

Edit: It's back now.