Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

Corrupted

Steam ID:

STEAM_1:0:148417570

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

I know what I did wrong I'm sorry for spamming and not listening to an admin telling me to stop I will obay the admins orders and not spam ever again I just want to play on my favorite JB server please unban me and I will obay ever single admins orders

@Snackbar @Lithium @idkcsgostaff

I mean, if you were spamming and are even admitting to it, they're probably going to have you wait out your ban. We can't just go around unbanning people who "promise" not to do it again. But you never know.

+1, he was banned permanently by @Snackbar for "Spamming Mic/Chat". His last previous ban was for 1 hour, and it was only for 1 hour, so spamming seems excessive(Unless there's more to it than the ban reason says)

There was more, although I dont exactly remember the circumstance other than the excessive trolling, all I know is that when I finally had enough and smashed my admin binds after i warned him countless times it was gonna happen I didnt even care which reason to list.

That being said, I'll unban you because rightfully I dont remember what it was other than you were warned and you pissed me off colossally. Dont screw up again, youre on thin ice.