Iwanttodie

Iwanttodie - Team Fortress 2

-1 Even "very minor complaints" should have been enough to make you realize you needed to stop. Just because you were having is far from any kind of reasoning to be breaking rules.

The way you're acting about this shows a lot in itself, but yes I did warn- maybe it was missed, but I made a warning about the racist stuff and then about something else before I went to watch and record for a while. I can't go back and pull up all chat though since it doesn't show in the history.

Toxicity is toxicity, it doesn't matter how you sugar-coat it. Even though there were no complaints, or even minor ones, you three still created an awful atmosphere. Even if someone wanted to ask you to stop, I don't think they would in fear of you three just trolling them. -1, you guys were incredibly rude and toxic towards other users.

This is getting blown out of proportion...

You protested your ban and people are giving feedback. I'm not sure what else you expected. Hope you come back a cooler dude.

It's gonna be a -1 from me dawg. xG servers don't have to play host to your edgy conversations. If you're being disruptive and staff deems it enough of an issue to take action then that is pretty much that.

I made the appeal, didnt expect to get demonized for messing with at most 2 people then discussing why we dislike specific groups.

Who is demonizing you? They're just giving input bro. They feel the ban is justified. I think your responses to some of these are not helping your case.

Did you not see what Vexx put up? Ill give it to you, youre much more chill about this. I already cut off my appeal, now people are just coming in, and putting their input in. By the way, last time I was banned for having the name Jew Kid, which is not offensive in any way, shape, or form. Jew is a very common term for a Jewish person, and my profile picture was nothing offensive (It was confetti)