Edit History

Kypari

Kypari

7 minutes ago, Tatost said:

Sorry that I'm pissed that you guys are turning the clan I loved to hang out on into a fucking dictatorship.

Not saying the word "faggot" can't be offensive, but it's the internet. I don't really care if someone is calling me a dumbass cracker on the internet because it doesn't mean shit. You just need to grow up and grow some thicker skin. "This GAMER just called me a FAGGOT online, I want him banned!" If someone says that to you IRL, that's a completely different story. Just bop them on the fucking nose with your karate kick you've been working on since you were twelve.

You're saying "you guys" as if I personally care about the word and we are actively actually going to do anything about this. Saying that "you just need to grow thicker skin" is incredibly ignorant and doesn't consider the mental state of the person. Internet or not, words can hurt people and just because they don't hurt you or me doesn't make it OK to say it to someone else. As I have literally said in this thread, I don't think we should ban the word faggot, but obviously if someone is being disrespectful towards you then that's a problem. Consider how OTHER people feel and not what YOU feel. I don't care about the word myself as I've said. I'm a fucking faggot and I've said it a few times on discord too because it's funny to say.

Kypari

Kypari

7 minutes ago, Tatost said:

Sorry that I'm pissed that you guys are turning the clan I loved to hang out on into a fucking dictatorship.

Not saying the word "faggot" can't be offensive, but it's the internet. I don't really care if someone is calling me a dumbass cracker on the internet because it doesn't mean shit. You just need to grow up and grow some thicker skin. "This GAMER just called me a FAGGOT online, I want him banned!" If someone says that to you IRL, that's a completely different story. Just bop them on the fucking nose with your karate kick you've been working on since you were twelve.

You're saying "you guys" as if I personally care about the word and we are actively actually going to do anything about this. Saying that "you just need to grow thicker skin" is incredibly ignorant and doesn't consider the mental state of the person. Internet or not, words can hurt people and just because they don't hurt you or me doesn't make it to say it to someone else. As I have literally said in this thread, I don't think we should ban the word faggot, but obviously if someone is being disrespectful towards you then that's a problem. Consider how OTHER people feel and not what YOU feel. I don't care about the word myself as I've said. I'm a fucking faggot and I've said it a few times on discord too because it's funny to say.

Kypari

Kypari

3 minutes ago, Tatost said:

You're saying you guys as if I personally care about the word and we are actively actually going to do anything about this. Saying that "you just need to grow thicker skin" is incredibly ignorant and doesn't consider the mental state of the person. Internet or not, words can hurt people and just because they don't hurt you or me doesn't make it to say it to someone else. As I have literally said in this thread, I don't think we should ban the word faggot, but obviously if someone is being disrespectful towards you then that's a problem. Consider how OTHER people feel and not what YOU feel. I don't care about the word myself as I've said. I'm a fucking faggot and I've said it a few times on discord too because it's funny to say.